PD at railmall bukit pangjang

renagoh27

Hi,

Anyone knows of the baby clinic at railmall? Tink theres a baby clinic there. Wld like to hv feedback on the PD and charges? Any recommendations? Thks.

jedamum

Hi,

Anyone knows of the baby clinic at railmall? Tink theres a baby clinic there. Wld like to hv feedback on the PD and charges? Any recommendations? Thks.
if you are talking about the lady dr Liew, we had an experience with her when my ds1 was 18mths old (my ds1 is now 6 yrs old) - went there instead of back to the original PD as it was nearer to my place. that jab was tramatic as she instruct us to hold my screaming kid down as she jab him. it may be a one off event, but i am put off nevertheless.
if you are looking at other consultations other than jab, i have no comments.
i went back to the original PD (located at Paragon) after the birth of my ds2.

Lotus

I have used her once since I also live nearby. I take both my children to another PD in United Square, but would use Dr Liew only if unable to see their normal PD. She is good, was thorough during the first visit, but I am reluctant to change as my other PD has the entire history of both my children. I go to Rail Mall a fair bit and always see that her clinic is very busy.

renagoh27

okie.. my 16mth old gal currently seeing tis pd at thomson.. was tinkg of changg coz railmall q near my plc and i willl be delivering my 2nd in march so tot o signing a vaccine package there..

Thks 4 d feedback..

daberdew

I cannot exactly remember the name of the PD at railmall but my husbands cousin who stays nearby visits the clinic if her bb encounter problems.

Apparently, consultation already costs $90, excluding medicine. Think it's a bit on the high end so I never go even though she recommends.

Sighz.... money no enough!:embarrassed:

Funz

baby n kids. Dr Lieu.

She's my kids' PD. My niece and nephew's too. I have referred a few frens to her too. She is very detailed and patient and she bothers to keep track of the other sibling everytime either one of them falls sick. For my case, she even keeps track of their cousins. Hahah. I find that she is pretty good with children who have respiratory ailments.

Downside is, she is pretty ex.

Domique

Mayb its oni that amt for first consultation? normally i pay abt 50-60. and talk inside the room for very long
heehee

I cannot exactly remember the name of the PD at railmall but my husbands cousin who stays nearby visits the clinic if her bb encounter problems.

Apparently, consultation already costs $90, excluding medicine. Think it's a bit on the high end so I never go even though she recommends.

Sighz.... money no enough!:embarrassed: