Pediatricians in Toa Payoh, Bishan Area

Edwinie

Does anyone know any pediatricians in Toa Payoh, Bishan area?

I want a doc who is patient, experienced and most importantly, answer all the concerns I have about my baby and give assurance to the mother. Hopefully it's not too demanding of me. =D

pinkapple

love My children's PD - Dr Oh Meng Choo @ Kids' Clinic, Bishan st 12

patient and will explain what the medicine she gives does.
friendly and loves children.

redjn

u can try my

AUSTRALIA CLINIC (Dr Ho Chin Seng)
Mon – Fri : 9am – 12.30pm, 2pm – 4.30pm, 7pm – 8.30pm
Except Wed : 9am – 12.30pm, 7pm – 8.30pm
Sat, Sun & Public Holiday : 9am - 12.30pm
225 UPPER THOMSON RD SINGAPORE 574357 (TEL : 6452 1205 )

or try this Dr. Terence Tan Hwa Kim who based in MOUNT ALVERNIA,

820 THOMSON ROAD
BLK A #06-03/04 (S) 574623
TEL : 6478 5925

love My children's PD - Dr Oh Meng Choo @ Kids' Clinic, Bishan st 12

patient and will explain what the medicine she gives does.
friendly and loves children.
I second this suggestion!! My son who has cried every single time we visit a clinic (yes, he cries from the moment we step in till we leave), did not shed a single tear in Dr Oh's clinic. Instead, he was smiling, giving high five to Dr. Oh, and even a flying kiss to her at the end of the consultation! Both DH and I thinks that she really has the 'touch'! Definitely keep her as their PD!

verieying

I second this suggestion!! My son who has cried every single time we visit a clinic (yes, he cries from the moment we step in till we leave), did not shed a single tear in Dr Oh's clinic. Instead, he was smiling, giving high five to Dr. Oh, and even a flying kiss to her at the end of the consultation! Both DH and I thinks that she really has the 'touch'! Definitely keep her as their PD!
hi mummies, just wondering what the pd charges are like? do u hv to wait long every time? are they open at night or on Sundays? TiA?

Childs Gifts

My girl also sees Dr Oh and Dr Oh is very observant who had red-flagged one important development issue with my girl. The current rate I'm paying now is $60/consultation (If i remember correctly.) But I think the first time consultation is more expensive.

Dr Oh had also graciously agreed to an interview on Child Development and Parenting with me. Does anyone have any questions on child development, child's brain development, or Development Milestones or Delays? (Relevant questions include "What activities should I do with my 2 yo?" but not "My child is not eating, help".

Come by to this webpage: Child's Gifts .co: [ask] Dr Oh Meng Choo and drop your questions in the comments section. The most popular questions will be answered by Dr Oh at the interview.

My girl is seeing Dr. Oh too!! She is super popular hence the long queues at her clinic.. Even me as a parent, I feel happy seeing her also! haha..