People Saying You Do Not Look Like A Local?

Ting

hmmm, was once mistaken for being japanese?? LOL. this tour guide was with his jap tourist..just nice i standing nearby..then they leaving tt tym, he ask me to follow, i BLUR..i say huh??? then he say u oso in our tour group rite? then i was like NO la, i singaporean LA~ then he paiseh...omg.. wahahah~

XiaoXue

I always had aunties insisting that Im a malay :001_302:
hahaha.. me too experienced that eversince pri sch... I always have malay teacher coming to talk to me in melayu~ omg! but heard from my mum that my dad was a half-malay & being brought up in a chinese family.. thus that y i look like so malay.. my 3 sister oso~ lolx~ :001_302:

CynCyn

I'm a mix blood , my dad is a chinese while mum is a phillipino &
I always get mistaken as a Malay and people always say I look like a phillipino maid . D.amn .
I remember when I was in primary school and even now , there's ppl coming up to me speaking in Malay and I will go like 'huh?'

Dudette

I'm chinese, but I have been asked many times if i'm 100% chinese. Some thought I was...

Eurasian lah...
Thai lah...
Vietnamese lah...
Filipina lah...
Malay lah...
North Indian lah...

Can't remember what else already. But the North Indian one was the most ridiculous!

jeSsie_Dz

hmmm, was once mistaken for being japanese?? LOL. this tour guide was with his jap tourist..just nice i standing nearby..then they leaving tt tym, he ask me to follow, i BLUR..i say huh??? then he say u oso in our tour group rite? then i was like NO la, i singaporean LA~ then he paiseh...omg.. wahahah~
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: shld follow along ma.. then get free touring in sg~~

tiziana

lots of ppl always say i dun look local, i either will look like japanese, china or indo chinese -.-

Leanne

Cyncyn, you're so pretty too. SLIM too!! Where got look like Filipino's maid? -.- Those ppl mus be blind.

sal

Someone juz commented that I look like malay and speak like one...

Those who knows me...do i?

mummy

i am of a mixed parentage = sikh & chinese
so have been mistaken as Eurasian, Malay, Thai, Filipinos... :blaugh: