Period-like cramps, but no period. Pregnant?

Was wondering if anyone has encountered symptoms that are similar as me:

Was due to get my period this week, but no sign of it showing up. Instead, I've had period-like cramps that lasted for maybe 1 minute, been having it twice this week so far. Latest one was this morning in the office.
Is it a possibility of pregnancy? Hubby and I BD on all the fertile days after my last cycle.

Tried to test with Guardian's cheapo test kits (2 kits in 1 box) early this morning with my first urine of the day. The line is so faint that it looks like evaporation line! Then upon searching online, I've found reviews that it's not very reliable - altho this same person has tested it for 4-5 times with the kit.

Am now waiting and monitoring until my next pee on a stick :001_302:

In the meantime, pls feel free to share with me anything! First time noob here :Dancing_wub:

rosemummy

Don use guardian! I used 2 strips and not accurate! I used clear blue and tested pregnant ! But don test too early. Best after u miss period

Oh okok...great! I have a couple of clearblue kits too, but don have the heart to use it yet. Coz it's more ex...hahah
Didn't expect the guardian ones to be so misleading!

I think should be safe for me to test any day now...since technically I am already late for 2 days.
Thanks yeah!

Oh wow...haven't visited this thread in ages!
Yes yes...clearblue digital gave me a 'Pregnant 3months+' results, and I went to confirm with gynae few days later.
Am now 23 weeks pregnant with a baby girl :)

Alisa

i tested postitive on a guardian stick. think don test too soon, maybe wait for another week b4 try.

Btw, if anyone is interested...I've got an extra set of Clearblue Digital pregnancy test kit to let go.
Can PM me for more details :)

ErinMummy

is it considered abnormal period for me this mth? hb says I'm too stressed...will a change in my daily life change my hormones as I just stopped work in Aug n take care of my bb full time now...

Last edited:

ErinMummy

you r welcome. I delivered Aug last yr n subsequent periods are regular..1st of the month usually then jun n Jul was 2nd, Aug 4th..n till now Sep not yet visited me. I used twice the urine test strips but negative...so wondering what is the problem...