personal makeup course

S

str@wb3rry's

HI mummyboy

You thinking of attending a personal makeup course? I'm also interest in this but until now still haven't attend any. I saw alot advertisement on cosmoprof but dunno good anot. If you attending can i join you too...

mummyboy

Hi,

I'm still finding and thinking whether to attend cos most of the personal makeup course i search....fee consider quite exp wor

HI mummyboy

You thinking of attending a personal makeup course? I'm also interest in this but until now still haven't attend any. I saw alot advertisement on cosmoprof but dunno good anot. If you attending can i join you too...

S

str@wb3rry's

ya i think cost about a few hundred for just personal makeup. Actually i tot of taking the whole course so next time can be freelance make up artist so have more flexible time. Anyone think be freelance makeup artist is good...

siongnelly

ya i think cost about a few hundred for just personal makeup. Actually i tot of taking the whole course so next time can be freelance make up artist so have more flexible time. Anyone think be freelance makeup artist is good...
hi there, my fren is an make up artist... she got her international cert from cosmoprof... she do bridal make and also teach personal make up... let me know if you would like to know more :)