Phlegm with FM?

junkee

Hi all,

need to ask if anyone have experience or heard that bb drinking similac will cause phlegm? reason cause its sweet?

LoVeS

Last time my ds drink similac for 2 mths dun haf phlegm but got bad constipations. :001_302:

EnFlor

An example, if usually 3 scoops = 180ml water....put only 2 or 2.5 scoops with that same qty of water, until phlegm subsides. Sometimes, FM causes heatiness and that triggers phlegm.

~m3m~

Hi all,

need to ask if anyone have experience or heard that bb drinking similac will cause phlegm? reason cause its sweet?
Guess so, heard many feedback about this on this brand. Some of my friends also switch brand due to this and constipation as well.

adoncia

once a day and is kind of routine as she pass motion around the same time daily.

but initially when i changed, she pass motion quite a few times.

myangela

Hi all,

Both my two bbs r taking similac but don't have the problem mayb u did not give ur bb enough water to drink bsides the milk.

LoVeS

i tink it up to individual bb for brnd like similac coz sum will haf prob while sum wont. even we gave my ds alot of water at least 300ml per day still constipation badly almost 8 days nv poo but change to friso my ds will poo everyday once n abt same timing everyday.