Piano lessons for 4yrs old

Julin

Hi Mummies,

I am intending to get my 4yrs old gal to learn piano.. But not sure what is good for her to learn.
Option 1: get a Music school and start with group or individual
Option 2: find a piano teacher near my place to teach her
Option 3: I should wait till she is 6yrs old

Please kindly advise

weesiang

Hi Julin, I am a part-time private piano teacher residing in Ang Mo Kio. If you are interested, please feel free to message me =)

blessedpianist

Known by students as a sweet, patient, encouraging and yet strict piano teacher, Teacher V makes sure her students enjoy and benefit from her classes. Nothing is more gratifying than to see her students fulfil their childhood dream of playing the piano or just simply gaining immense pleasure and satisfaction at being able to play what they have learnt.

A Testimonial from her student: ” I feel that lessons with Teacher V are never boring and after every lesson, I will always have fruitful ‘take-aways’. These ‘take-aways’ are not purely knowledge in music, but also in how to be more organised when planning things and how to be fast and systematic at the same time. Also, Teacher V has also widened my scope of the world of music by showing me minor yet important things that my previous piano teacher would not even bother mentioning. Teacher V has guided me with her patience in both Practical & Theory, allowing me to improve tremendously in both aspects. All in all, I would say that lessons with Teacher V is both engaging and fruitful."

Lessons Conducted:

- Adult Piano Lessons

- Beginner Piano lessons for kids 6 and up

- ABRSM Grades 1-8 Piano Practical Lessons

- Individual Music Theory Lessons for Grades 1-8

- Group-of-2 Music Theory Lessons for Grades 1-5

- Diploma Piano Lessons - Pop Piano (Mandopop, Kpop, Eng Pop etc)

- Christian Worship Music and Chords

- Master Classes before an exam

Lesson Venue: Only at Teacher V's home studio in Tampines Ave 8

Look no further, limited slots available - contact 85093996 to secure your lesson slot today! (Text preferred as Teacher V is unable to answer calls during teaching) :)

Visit teacher's website at www.blessedpianist.com for more info on classes and read more testimonials there! :)

Last edited: