Pic Saw on Hubb Mobile

ling.er

Yesterday 9pm ++i was pattin my son to slp.. Though of wana help my hubb clear his pic... As i send him son pic thru whatapp some time.. in end i happen to saw this China Half NAKE pic in his mobile... Tat mention my heart Sank .... i put aside & faster swing till my son was slp Then i went out livin room question him... He say his fren send wan.. I ask who he say work de... & keep silent till i throw his phone on table n went back room...

Yesterday night i cry like hell.... Cant even slp... My mind is tat Damn Pic.... Morning on the way to work.. I SMS him.. I tell him to explain.. He say he cfm his fren play prank on him. But he duno y his phone gt tat pic.. & also Whatapp no history of tat person who send tat Pic..

he say tat he wun be so stupi keep tat pic in phone & left in room & wait for mi to view it....

Ok i can 50% trust him.. he say nth to do with it so dun wan explain much... Fren told mi tat my hubb dare nt do tat kind of thing..

There a crack inbetween us alrd I knw.... Even till nw i stil feel like crying & my heart stil aching... Juz cant forget tat Pic in his Phone...., ~~~~~~~~~~~~

xinyl

Demand for an explanation ! If he say his friend played prank on him, ask who is this fren and verify it. U shd not let it drag.... coz this will give him time to "create" this friend if he made up stories.

Your fren say ur hubby dare not do that kind of thing... but how you know !! MEN cannot be trusted.

ling.er

Demand for an explanation ! If he say his friend played prank on him, ask who is this fren and verify it. U shd not let it drag.... coz this will give him time to "create" this friend if he made up stories.

Your fren say ur hubby dare not do that kind of thing... but how you know !! MEN cannot be trusted.

My hubb is those kind dun like to explain much wan.. he nv do anythin wrong & he wun explain ... He say TAT fren of him like to do this to ppl ... Playin prank ! I did ask who he juz say work fren.... He also dun like ppl keep ask n ask.. I ask he also silent wan.. Tat make mi even piss ..... My hubb is those gamer type wan.. last few mth @ home play game alrd.. So i can 50% believ ....

* i tink he aso wun stupi till keep tat pic in mobile let mi view ba.... *****
i hate he keep silent & dun like to explain much only... My fren also his fren say i too good to him alrd.. he also mention to tat fren im a good wife n mummy.. But i duno is this fren make up lie mi make mi smile on the time or is real... Cos till nw i stil very heartach.... I tell him to detele the pic i duno he gt do so anot...

xinyl

I HATE GUYS WHO KEEP QUIET !!! got anything just say lah.... WTF ! ok sorry.... had bad experience that's y....

before getting married, i already told my bf i dont want him to EVER ignore me... if i ask a question or say something, i expect an answer.... even if he is thinking how to ans me, he must NOT keep quiet !! i hate being ignored.... i feel not-respected if being ignored. HATE HATE !!!

Carisella

Try not to think too much ba.. You married your hubby that time, you should already know his pattern already.. Love him for who he is, whether you like this behaviour or that behaviour or not, also is you ownself choose de.. You wouldn't have married him if you didn't like him also ma.. :)

My hubby also is liddat.. things won't tell me until i suddenly find out.. sometimes make me feel stupid stupid.. but i also liddat.. still love him till today..

And like Xinyl mentioned
"before getting married, i already told my bf i dont want him to EVER ignore me... if i ask a question or say something, i expect an answer.... even if he is thinking how to ans me, he must NOT keep quiet !! i hate being ignored.... i feel not-respected if being ignored. HATE HATE !!!"
I also tell my hubby the same thing, then he sometimes keep quiet or anything, i will ask him to take time to think then answer me.. he will answer me, not straight away but at least he will gimme a answer.. Men's brain different from us.. they can't multi-task like we do also..

ling.er

But they should knw that If never explain or what their wife will think more na.. Back home just now check his phone again .. He already delete the pic.. As I SMS him morning tell him clear I dont want see it again.
If turn other way round hw saw nake guy pic on my phone wun angry n ask mi meh.. Same thing to mi .. Yes before marry I knw his pattern alrd.. But I knw him about 5 month I preg lei then gt rom n marry.. Slowly get into his life . Give birth to him a boy. After work go back look after son. Some time stil massage Hus back as he complain ache.. Then I can rest mid night pat my son to sleep if make noise .. Worry disturb till ppl.. I not good enough meh?? I dun feel his dote anymore .. But he love to disturb mi ... He dun share his stress or problem to mi as well... Silent silent and silent ....

Last edited:

ling.er

I also believe tat there a crack between us alrd. SMS him juz nw tell him tat dun pass his phone to his fren as i dun wana see another prank( As he say So) Again !! & also tell him go think about it. if happen saw pic on my Hp he dun feel the same way as mi meh. He dun repl mi. !!!
YES love to be silent... I dun feel any love from him alrd.. Sep he Birthday i dun think we stil can go celebrate!
Become i dun trust him alrd... & worry as well.. Guess im goin crazy Soon

simon73

relaz sister Ling er, just break up a marriage becoz of a picture thru sms....think twice.
Being together is not easy....

ling.er

relaz sister Ling er, just break up a marriage becoz of a picture thru sms....think twice.
Being together is not easy....
Break up nv come to my mind @ the mention.. I trying to save it... & tat pic is nt normal pic.. Is a NAKE pic ... Which wife see it can take it wan??? NO ONE !!! I ask my hubb & he juz silent.. No repl nth from him... I wan him to feel wat i had feel when i saw tat pic.. even a prank also can cost big trouble i wan him to knw & we are nt as close as last ime alrd... All my anger / sad i keep to myself i cant throw out @ home... ( Staying with inlaw) Not even a chance to speak with him... Night i makin son slp while he @ livin room play Pc ! Very diff for us to have a talk... Tell him come in room he also wun wan... Very wood !!! All i can do is SMS SMS SMS !! So i myself alrd very heartach & xinku alrd..

You can think of all the things that you want. But however, it may not be the truth and you are seriously affecting your mental health. Dwelling on issues will make one depressed!

You decide how your life gonna be; Enjoying or suffering. It's all up to you.

If you really can't bear to leave him, try your utmost to forget the incident.
If you think that you can't get over that incident, settle with him once and for all but you have to include your kid in both of your negotiation.

Earth if you look at it from outer atmosphere is a wonderful excellent unique globe.
However, if you can only think of the industrial and junks then Earth is just becoming a warmed up fireball.

Your outlook in life........

Yesterday 9pm ++i was pattin my son to slp.. Though of wana help my hubb clear his pic... As i send him son pic thru whatapp some time.. in end i happen to saw this China Half NAKE pic in his mobile... Tat mention my heart Sank .... i put aside & faster swing till my son was slp Then i went out livin room question him... He say his fren send wan.. I ask who he say work de... & keep silent till i throw his phone on table n went back room...

Yesterday night i cry like hell.... Cant even slp... My mind is tat Damn Pic.... Morning on the way to work.. I SMS him.. I tell him to explain.. He say he cfm his fren play prank on him. But he duno y his phone gt tat pic.. & also Whatapp no history of tat person who send tat Pic..

he say tat he wun be so stupi keep tat pic in phone & left in room & wait for mi to view it....

Ok i can 50% trust him.. he say nth to do with it so dun wan explain much... Fren told mi tat my hubb dare nt do tat kind of thing..

There a crack inbetween us alrd I knw.... Even till nw i stil feel like crying & my heart stil aching... Juz cant forget tat Pic in his Phone...., ~~~~~~~~~~~~

ling.er

Anyway alrd sort out thing for the damn pic... delete by my hubb.

It might be his fren send him wan after tat delete the history also can be a screenshot from facebook / website / blog !!

Ting

Anyway alrd sort out thing for the damn pic... delete by my hubb.

It might be his fren send him wan after tat delete the history also can be a screenshot from facebook / website / blog !!
actually it can be any possible reason why the pic is in his phone.
its just up to u to choose which one u want to believe in. if u feel that he is not this type, then perhaps he is saying the truth and it was just a prank from his friend.

ling.er

actually it can be any possible reason why the pic is in his phone.
its just up to u to choose which one u want to believe in. if u feel that he is not this type, then perhaps he is saying the truth and it was just a prank from his friend.
I been asking him who is tat fren of his ma... He dun wan to tell mi.. Wat can i do ?? think back.... as wat my fren say he dare nt... Im angry & sad cos he dun wan say anything , no explain to mi as well...

I angry & sad cos i love him.. if i dun i dun care ...

simon73

I been asking him who is tat fren of his ma... He dun wan to tell mi.. Wat can i do ?? think back.... as wat my fren say he dare nt... Im angry & sad cos he dun wan say anything , no explain to mi as well...

I angry & sad cos i love him.. if i dun i dun care ...
Let move on....worry and angry also no use....this is life

yr husband strange how come never communicate with wife......must do something about this

amilliee

Hi dear,

i dont exactly know how you feel but I've had security issues with my marriage.

Firstly, I am a Christian and I do pray. now i know a lot of people read this as " oh ya of course christians pray ma" but no, i did cry to the Lord pretty desperately at that time. with my shallow mind, I thought about divorce

thankfully my prayers were answered. I did bring the issue to my husband at a better time, and told him about my feelings. We worked issues out and he made sure to make me feel comfortable.

I know a lot of friends like to pull pranks (my own dad got punked) and you should not doubt your husband because of one photo.

Learn to trust your husband, the man you know, and have faith in it.

A lot of open communication with your husband, and getting to know his circle of friends would also help you better understand his character. When you do understand him, you would know if you should REALLY be worried, or if it is just a false alarm

God bless
Amillie

ling.er

Thank U... I alrd sort out with him... Tell mi my feeling thru SMS as im working in day i cant really call him.. He did give mi a big hug when i about to slp... Tat mention is he no need say anything & i can conti trust him ( I need time to forget tat prank ) . B4 Marry him i knw he is the one im lookin for alrd.. & i did alot for him. He ownself knw....

No matter wat i will conti move on... Thank for all the care..

Hi dear,

Firstly, I am a Christian and I do pray. now i know a lot of people read this as " oh ya of course christians pray ma" but no, i did cry to the Lord pretty desperately at that time. with my shallow mind, I thought about divorce

thankfully my prayers were answered. I did bring the issue to my husband at a better time, and told him about my feelings. We worked issues out and he made sure to make me feel comfortable.

I know a lot of friends like to pull pranks (my own dad got punked) and you should not doubt your husband because of one photo.

A lot of open communication with your husband, and getting to know his circle of friends would also help you better understand his character. When you do understand him, you would know if you should REALLY be worried, or if it is just a false alarm

God bless
Amillie

shiyi

whatever reason my hub cooks up, i will give him the benefit of doubt. unless i really catch him red-handed.

Hi dear,

God bless
Amillie
I totally agree with Amillie. I did have issues with my hubby some time back and i duno what to do about it, and i prayed to the Lord, asked him for a direction. I prayed really hard, and on that week when we almost came to a divorce decision, i went for my service and the sermon was on marriage. It was like a wake up call for me.

Im not saying everyone should trust Lord, i understand all of us have diff beliefs, but when u are at your lost ends and got no one else to turn to, maybe religion could be one of the avenue?

No matter what, its not easy to be together, we chose the husband ourselves, when we decided to marry him, it means we do have faith in that man right? Alot of times is we think too much le, thats the diff between men and women bah....

No matter what good to hear that both of you are alright now. Treasure each other coz the road is still long ahead! :)