Picking names

angelwendy

yu long zhi.. i don't know if i spell it wrong.. my son name is pick from there.... u can go internet to check.. & give them a call... no need to go down to give ur baby time & date of birth.. just call & tell them... then after 3 days then go down to collect & they will explain to u... is $100

Piggy08

yu long zhi.. i dont't know if i spell it wrong.. my son name is pick from there.... you can go internet to check.. & give them a call... no need to go down to give your baby time & date of birth.. just call & tell them... then after 3 days then go down to collect & they will explain to you... is $100
Hi, Any other Fengshui masters to recommend?

yu long zhi.. i dont't know if i spell it wrong.. my son name is pick from there.... you can go internet to check.. & give them a call... no need to go down to give your baby time & date of birth.. just call & tell them... then after 3 days then go down to collect & they will explain to you... is $100
My dd's name oso chose by him, but i dun like it, very orbid de...but my hubby insisted on having it...:nah:

PTB7476

i intend to go to this chen jun rong to calculate name..his charges like quite expensive... but heard the names he gave quite alright.. he charges about $415..
you can google and call up to enquire..
is chen jun rong known as tan khoon yong ?

is this the website of chen jun rong ?

WayOnNet - By renowned Grand Master Tan Khoon Yong, a world class feng shui consultancy firm

according to the website it si only $168 for naming a child how come yours is $415 ?

PTB7476

hihi,

yes this is the website. There are a few fengshui master there one..
i called up to enquire before.. should b $415 after add in gst... cant be only $168.
you can call up to check again...
ok but based on the link i posted it did say $168 for online service unless that has not been updated. what else did they quote you ?

i just found out from the website yours is offline service. that is why it is $415 and you will be meeting the master unlike the online service

Last edited:

Piggy08

ok but based on the link i posted it did say $168 for online service unless that has not been updated. what else did they quote you ?

i just found out from the website yours is offline service. that is why it is $415 and you will be meeting the master unlike the online service
Hi all, I also saw that choosing baby names cost $168... And only online service... No meeting of master Chen Junrong...

catherlyn

i went to the fengshui shop at century square basement. cant recall the name offhand. 168 for the package. what the master did was after i gv him the birthday date n time, he will go calculate n my hub go collect after 2 days. he gv us 7 name whereby they can be interchangable. Ie. pin yu, qian qian, u can change to qian yu etc. inside the computerized paper will include the baby's ming ge, ji liang zhong(how heavy) etc etc.

PTB7476

Pls correct me if I'm wrong... Thks...
yes you are right.
i was looking at the other offline service such as choosing date for C section , price is around up to $1.4k inclusive of choosing name and meeting the master but problem is he need 14days to come up with the dates and times and these dates are based on gynae's preferred date.... i'm wondering what if need to have c sect last min with only 2-3 days notice, he wont be able to provide right ? guess his is good for choosing name only and those elected C sect where parent know in advance they can only go for C sect

Last edited:

Piggy08

yes you are right.
i was looking at the other offline service such as choosing date for C section , price is around up to $1.4k inclusive of choosing name and meeting the master but problem is he need 14days to come up with the dates and times and these dates are based on gynae's preferred date.... i'm wondering what if need to have c sect last min with only 2-3 days notice, he wont be able to provide right ? guess his is good for choosing name only and those elected C sect where parent know in advance they can only go for C sect
Wah $1.4k is really expensive man... Will continue to look around...