Pillow for toddler

shespice

Hi,
My gal is 17 months and I think she her baby pillow looks a little small for her now LOL. Just wondering if your babies are sleeping on special pillows or do not sleep on pillows? I tried the adult pillow but perhaps not too suitable either coz she keeps slipping off during the night hahah and end up just sleeping on the mattress without the pillow. Was thinking having a pillow is better coz sometimes she coughs and has phlegm and I thought lying flat on the mattress may aggrevate her condition and makes her cough more?

apollo

actu i feel tt pillow is an 'additiional' thing to human. but since u've been giving her, den mayb change to a bigger one, but not too high. Babysafe seems to be good, not v high =)

annie

i bought a few bb pillows but has NEVER given any to my girl lol. so far she haven used any pillows.. i heard that they only need pillow after their shoulders grow much broader than their head (maybe 3-4yrs old)? i think as they grow older, they will tell u when they need a pillow. :001_302:

Mummy to Baby V

My 15-month old boy loves to squeeze to my side and sleep on my Tempur pillow. Recently, we bought the Babysafe Kid Pillow (contoured) for him and he sleeps well on it. The pillow is meant for 2 years old and above though.

annie

my girl sleeps all around the bed thus it seems impossible to get her to use a pillow..

yan2

My girl 3 yrs old doesn't sleep on a pillow. After sleeping on the pillow for a while, she will take it away.

LoVeS

my 13mo ger still slp on her baby pillow while my 3yo son slp on normal pillow like wat we used BUT by the midnite both of them will be slping w/o their pillows n in a unglam slping position~ :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Ting

uhhh pin uses a pillow.
but not to lie on it, she use to cover her face.
wahahahah~ same habit as me. = X
just a bigger version of her old one.