Placenta did not move up

temari

was having some spotting bleeding on monday. tues brown spotting a lot. so went to gynae to scan. doctor say baby movement rub against the placenta cause it. also found my placent did not move up and baby has not turn. not sure if anyone also have this experience before. my doctor say monitor see how. if still never move up, baby cannot natural birth. now only 29 weeks, if baby need to come out early very poor thing.

temari

i suppose to have one free prenatal massage from jamu massage but no one call me to arrange the massage yet leh. it comes with the confinement package one.i do not do any massage yet.

Bayu

from wat i noe.. 7 mths is the best time to massage... 8 months onwards is only to massage ur other parts of the body and not the tummy.. so the baby will be in the correct position and easy labour.. try calling them to check on ur massage

temari

from wat i noe.. 7 mths is the best time to massage... 8 months onwards is only to massage ur other parts of the body and not the tummy.. so the baby will be in the correct position and easy labour.. try calling them to check on ur massage
call already, they arrange next sat to do the massage.