Places to go with our babies

klearad

Hi all,

Do you have any suggestions to bring our babies and hubbies during weekend? We are running out of ideas as we dont like to go to shopping malls.

Btw, does all the mummies here hold picnic gatherings? Im a stay-at-home mum staying at Toa Payoh area.

klearad

Hee ya have bring her to the various parks le, love Jacob Ballas Garden. Just wondering if there are any other places which we can explore. Hee Zoo, we intend to bring bb (7mths) there when she is older and can recognise the animals.

shulyn

Hee ya have bring her to the various parks , love Jacob Ballas Garden. Just wondering if there are any other places which we can explore. Hee Zoo, we intend to bring baby (7mths) there when she is older and can recognise the animals.
Hmmm..i bring dear son out every week. Will bring him to botanic garden with his baby bicycle for a stroll and he simply love it...

You can consider bottle tree park at Yishun area? The tree looks like bottle, lots of activites for kids etc and from the website, if you go on weekends morning, they sell fresh vegetables too:)

Mummies, any more outdoor activites to share? Prefer something like bottle tree park and botanic garden type...

Dear son is 9 mths 2 weeks old now, im letting him go for babies class, trying out this sat, will let you know if its good..in the market, there is lots of similar class for babies and its a bonding for mummy and baby.

Can consider, gymboree, postitive babies, my gym etc...

Ting

Hee ya have bring her to the various parks , love Jacob Ballas Garden. Just wondering if there are any other places which we can explore. Hee Zoo, we intend to bring baby (7mths) there when she is older and can recognise the animals.
7 mths is still too young to recognise.
i brought pin when she b4 1yo n during 1 yo she wasnt very interested.
brought her this year n it was much better cos she can recognise the animals.

racheltan

The parks and gardens are better coz the air is fresher and not much crowds. There are more park connectors so can actually go to various parks using the links.

jasobias

can also bring baby a walk along orchard at nite. I brought my 3 month old n she was so mesmerised by all the lights n stuff.She was just looking all ard..really cute..hahhah.N nite time,abt 8-9pm on weekdays not so crowded.

klearad

Hee oh ya, Xmas coming soon. Can bring bb to Tanglin Mall there to take pics...
Wow Jasobias, you dont look like you have given birth to 2 princes and 1 princess!! I am still trying to shed off my extra kilos after delivery.... :S

jasobias

Hee oh ya, Xmas coming soon. Can bring baby to Tanglin Mall there to take pics...
Wow Jasobias, you dont look like you have given birth to 2 princes and 1 princess!! I am still trying to shed off my extra kilos after delivery.... :S
hehhe..thank you.Pic was taken just this weekend.Havent started exercise yet lah..no time yet as baby still 3 months only!Just wanna tone up abit..i have a flat tummy but my abs have to be toned.Used to have really gorgeous abs!!I guess i lost my 12kg pregnancy weight coz i look after my own kids n i love taking them out..all 3 !mostly on my own whenever i can.Great exercise n makes kids really happy!!:001_302:

klearad

hehhe..thank you.Pic was taken just this weekend.Havent started exercise yet ..no time yet as baby still 3 months only!Just wanna tone up abit..i have a flat tummy but my abs have to be toned.Used to have really gorgeous abs!!I guess i lost my 12kg pregnancy weight coz i look after my own kids n i love taking them out..all 3 !mostly on my own whenever i can.Great exercise n makes kids really happy!!:001_302:
Hee how to tone abs? Sigh... wish i have flat tummy like yours... happy already, dont need to be tone even. Haha :p

snowbear

Hee how to tone abs? Sigh... wish i have flat tummy like yours... happy already, dont need to be tone even. Haha :p
Do lotsa crunches. :) I used to have fab abs too in the past but now... eh.. haha... no motivation and energy to work out already. :tlaugh:

Ting

Do lotsa crunches. :) I used to have fab abs too in the past but now... eh.. haha... no motivation and energy to work out already. :tlaugh:
but need to lose the fats first, if not the abs will be toned under the fats, cant be seen.
need to jog n do other exercises, crunches only tone abs, very hard to burn fats.