Planning tour with my 16month old kid.. advise needed.. Help

snowee

Hi, am planning to travel wif my hub and son. But kind of worried as its my son's 1st trip... want to make sure everything is taken care of. Could anyone advise me on the following?

1) Which place is best my this age toddler..? Should be Asia only. Can be resort/ Taiwan/ China etc..

2) How to settle his food there? Bring packed instant rice? or how? Instant rice get from where? Not sure if the country is easy to get food for him or not?

3) To let him drink bottled water safer ?(eg. mineral water)? need to boil the mineral water?

4) Which kind of stroller is best for travelling?

5) What else need to take note?

Thanks in advance!:Dancing_wub:

Mummy to Baby V

1) We brought 18-month old boy to Perth, quite near though not within Asia. Very clean, baby and stroller-friendly.

2) We chose a serviced apartment with kitchen, washing machine and dryer. Brought a mini electric steamer to steam his lunch. Instead of rice, I replaced with potatoes / sweet potatoes.

For dinner, offered him toddler packed food and suitable restaurant food. Request for min. or no seasoning.

3) Mineral water is not suitable for young children. I boiled water every day and brought out. If tap water in the country is not clean, buy distilled water to boil.

4) if the place is not stroller-friendly (e.g. Hong Kong), bring a very light, collapsible stroller. Bring baby carrier for short distances.
Perth is very stroller-friendly (ramp up the buses, stroller bays in buses and trains, lifts everywhere), so we brought a heavy-duty stroller.

5) more of my sharing at
Travelling with Baby: Tips and Packing Checklist | Mummy's Reviews

babycar

Hi, am planning to travel with my hub and son. But kind of worried as its my son's 1st trip... want to make sure everything is taken care of. Could anyone advise me on the following?

1) Which place is best my this age toddler..? Should be Asia only. Can be resort/ Taiwan/ China etc..

2) How to settle his food there? Bring packed instant rice? or how? Instant rice get from where? Not sure if the country is easy to get food for him or not?

3) To let him drink bottled water safer ?(eg. mineral water)? need to boil the mineral water?

4) Which kind of stroller is best for travelling?

5) What else need to take note?

Thanks in advance!:Dancing_wub:
Here's some tip:

Bangkok or Maldives.. but I prefer Bangkok, it's the best family destination I've gone to. The Crocodile Farm and Safari World and Marine Park are a must-see here! You might also want to check the details including the food and hotels:

Family hotels in Bangkok, kids and family holiday in Bangkok,

You might want to bring along distilled water made for babies like Dr. Edward's.

When it comes to strollers, Maclaren Volo or Chicco are my bet.

Last edited: