Playdates! Mommies staying in Eunos/Kembangan/Tampines.

Or if you are ok with travelling to the east with your little one, you are welcome to join!

Looking for mommies to share tips and information. To complain, whine and give a listening ear to.

I'm a part time work from home mom to 2 girls - 1.5yr old and 3 yr old. I'm very family oriented and friendly. :p I wish to meet other friendly mommies, not too shy types because shy mommies usually won't want to meet up. haha.

I wish to organize a small swimdate at my condo pool one of these days. Its a small condo so its very private. Anyone else keen?

noan

Hi,

I'm staying in Pasir Ris...No pro juz let me know and will bring my 2girls:)I oso loved to meet other mummy.

lynoh78

Hi I'm a 2princess mummy but I'm stayin at amk anyway I oso keen coz I m sibei sian a
Stayin at hm pls update mi too ya :)

naf

Am interested. My elder boy is turnin 6 tis yr sep and 2nd boy turnin 4 in Dec. My gal comin 3months old :)

Keep me posted

HoneybunnyZ

Me too... Can feel quite alone at times as I gave up my work once he was born. Now he is 29 months. I stay in sk, but if it's tampines should be quite alright ... Prefer weekdays as Hubby around on weekends don't think he be very happy I go out with my boy n leave him alone ha

I'm staying in Eunos. Would like to join if you are organising. Daughter is 7mths old and I usually bring her to my mum's house, mondays to fridays.