Please advice me..

Hi all,

I have PCOS but have stop consulting the doctors.. tried chinese doctor, tried gynea but no hope. I have been married for 4 yrs.. no egg still.. :(

Anyway i would like to seek advice here. For the past couple of months i have consistent menstrual however last month, i was travelling on the second day of menses and so i had my menses for like more than 7 days. I seriously do not know what is wrong.

Secondly, when me and hubs had intercourse i was have dark brown discharge.

Can any kind souls tell me what is wrong?

i think i am currently desperate enough to try anything.. :(

Meanpokwoman

Ashbaby

Hi all,

I have PCOS but have stop consulting the doctors.. tried chinese doctor, tried gynea but no hope. I have been married for 4 yrs.. no egg still.. :(

Anyway i would like to seek advice here. For the past couple of months i have consistent menstrual however last month, i was travelling on the second day of menses and so i had my menses for like more than 7 days. I seriously do not know what is wrong.

Meanpokwoman

Firstly I think u shoult continue to see gynae and TCM, but maybe change of doctor for 2nd opinion. Becos only they can give you medical advice. Dont be so stressed, it wont help either.

anttan

Hi all,

Meanpokwoman
Hi,

I do have pcos too with a cyst on my right side. recently, found another cyst on the left and it was gone aft my TCM gave me medication to clear it.

I strongly agreed with Ashbaby tat you should see other gynae or TCM to seek 2nd opinion. There's quite a number of TCM on the forum that ppl have recommend...

Dun give up hope... I also managed to get preggie when I have pcos altho the pregnancy doesnt last and my friend had 2 boys with this condition too!

Hi,

thank you very much for your response.. to be honest i am already at my wits end.. i seriously do not know what to do.. as my hubby is the only son and we have been married for 4 yrs.

Anyway yes i agree that there are alot of introductions on TCMs in this forum but it is giving me a headache cus there are tooo many lolx. the one which i tried is at fortune center took 2 months of medications but nothing sill so i gave up. yea weak willpower

Can you please point me to the right tcm which u went to?

thank you

Meanpokwoman

christine77sg

Hi, don't give up. I have been trying for almost 5 yrs b4 I finally got pregnant.

I was also vry desperate. Jus to share w u my story. I started to c a gynae and he recommended laproscopy to chk for any blockage and to flush out so as to promote pregnancy. As I was afarid of surgery, I didn't go ahead. Then I went to a TCM, was recommended to a gynae in Glenagles to do sm testing w hubby. More surgeries were recommended by the gynae. So again, I back out. Continue w the TCM w the test results. Was given chinese medication. Took for almost 1-2yrs. Yes, I was vry patient. Was thn again introduce to do IUI at paragon. I did 2-3 super IUI, no results. Extremely disappointed, I went to Dr Loh at KK. Finally, I went ahead w laproscopy as he says I probbaly hv endometrosis. Tried again for almost 4-6mths, still no result, Dr Loh recommend tat I consider IVF. Was vry reluntant to go to tat stage as the feeling will b different fr conceiving naturally. Nevertheless, we made an appt for IVF consultation, which in the end we didn't go. Sad n extremely disappointed, I even went to fortune teller a few times asking for advice. Was asked to wait so I waited n waited. Thn mum introduce Dr zhong ximing fr eu ran seng. I went to her w little hope as my heart was almost dead. She also advise me nt to do IVF n try her medicine 1st. Took her medicine for a few mths to a yr. No result as I expected. Hubby n I decide to go for holi. So I stop taking her medicine a few wks prior to our flight as I thot it will b vry inconvenient to tak it during our trip n my hubby n I also decided to go ahead w IVF after our return, if still no result. I came bk fr holi n made an appt at KK for IVF consultation. A few days b4 my appt, I decide to tak the preggy test as I missed my mense for abt 5 days or so. I secretly went to buy the test kit n did it secretly. I didn't even tell my hubby as I was afarid to see disappointment in his eyes.

Finally my prayers have bn heard. The test was positive, But still I wasn't sure, I thn bgt anthr test kit brand and did the test again. It is again +ve. Thn my hubby n I decide to go to a gynae the 1st thing in the morning. Finally it was confirmed by the gynae. Even till thn I alaways wake up in the morning thinking it was jus a dream....I was only really certain whn I was able to hear the heartbeat of my little one in mi. It was a miracle and the most amazing thing tat happened to me.

Sorry for this long story. But I hope tat my experience will be able to encourage u n nt give up. True, it is a long journey. But God only hlp those who hlp themselves.

U shld continue to c a gynae, seek a 2nd, 3rd or even 4th opinion. It is ok to tak a break sm times whn u feel tat u hv drained all energy. But u hv to pick urself up n persist on again. Don't giv up until u hv tried evrything possible. But of cos this is a personal choice n u will nd alot of support fr ur hubby.

Good luck! If u need a TCM, u cn consider Dr Zhong ximing fr eu ran seng at paragon. Vry encouraging lady.

anttan

Hi,

My hubby is the only son too and we've been married for going to 4 years... but we can do nothing except for keep on trying. as long as doc say there's a chance, we shouldnt give up any hopes.

I went to Ban Choon Chan at Marine Parade and have been seeing him for a year... With his help, i did pregnant once but it din last. now was trying but due to body changed aft miscarriage, so my womb is still unable to hold well.

You can try the TCM which is more convenience to you. but you have to be patience as chinese medication will be more slow as they will need to build up your body b4 let you try to conceive.

kiwi kiwi

Hi, dont't give up. I have been trying for almost 5 yrs before I finally got pregnant.

I was also vry desperate. just to share w you my story. I started to c a gynae and he recommended laproscopy to chk for any blockage and to flush out so as to promote pregnancy. As I was afarid of surgery, I didn't go ahead. Then I went to a traditional chinese medicine, was recommended to a gynae in Glenagles to do sm testing w hubby. More surgeries were recommended by the gynae. So again, I back out. Continue w the traditional chinese medicine w the test results. Was given chinese medication. Took for almost 1-2yrs. Yes, I was vry patient. Was thn again introduce to do IUI at paragon. I did 2-3 super IUI, no results. Extremely disappointed, I went to Dr Loh at KK. Finally, I went ahead w laproscopy as he says I probbaly have endometrosis. Tried again for almost 4-6mths, still no result, Dr Loh recommend that I consider IVF. Was vry reluntant to go to that stage as the feeling will b different fr conceiving naturally. Nevertheless, we made an appt for IVF consultation, which in the end we didn't go. Sad n extremely disappointed, I even went to fortune teller a few times asking for advice. Was asked to wait so I waited n waited. Thn mum introduce Dr zhong ximing fr eu ran seng. I went to her w little hope as my heart was almost dead. She also advise me not to do IVF n try her medicine 1st. Took her medicine for a few mths to a yr. No result as I expected. Hubby n I decide to go for holi. So I stop taking her medicine a few wks prior to our flight as I thot it will b vry inconvenient to tak it during our trip n my hubby n I also decided to go ahead w IVF after our return, if still no result. I came back fr holi n made an appt at KK for IVF consultation. A few days before my appt, I decide to tak the preggy test as I missed my mense for about 5 days or so. I secretly went to buy the test kit n did it secretly. I didn't even tell my hubby as I was afarid to see disappointment in his eyes.

Finally my prayers have brand new heard. The test was positive, But still I wasn't sure, I thn bgt anthr test kit brand and did the test again. It is again +ve. Thn my hubby n I decide to go to a gynae the 1st thing in the morning. Finally it was confirmed by the gynae. Even till thn I alaways wake up in the morning thinking it was just a dream....I was only really certain whn I was able to hear the heartbeat of my little one in mi. It was a miracle and the most amazing thing that happened to me.

Sorry for this long story. But I hope that my experience will be able to encourage you n not give up. True, it is a long journey. But God only hlp those who hlp themselves.

you shld continue to c a gynae, seek a 2nd, 3rd or even 4th opinion. It is ok to tak a break sm times whn you feel that you have drained all energy. But you have to pick yourself up n persist on again. dont't give up until you have tried evrything possible. But of cos this is a personal choice n you will need alot of support fr your hubby.

Good luck! If you need a traditional chinese medicine, you cn consider Dr Zhong ximing fr eu ran seng at paragon. Vry encouraging lady.
Hi,

U start trying to conceive at what age?

Hi, dont't give up. I have been trying for almost 5 yrs before I finally got pregnant.

I was also vry desperate. just to share w you my story. I started to c a gynae and he recommended laproscopy to chk for any blockage and to flush out so as to promote pregnancy. As I was afarid of surgery, I didn't go ahead. Then I went to a traditional chinese medicine, was recommended to a gynae in Glenagles to do sm testing w hubby. More surgeries were recommended by the gynae. So again, I back out. Continue w the traditional chinese medicine w the test results. Was given chinese medication. Took for almost 1-2yrs. Yes, I was vry patient. Was thn again introduce to do IUI at paragon. I did 2-3 super IUI, no results. Extremely disappointed, I went to Dr Loh at KK. Finally, I went ahead w laproscopy as he says I probbaly have endometrosis. Tried again for almost 4-6mths, still no result, Dr Loh recommend that I consider IVF. Was vry reluntant to go to that stage as the feeling will b different fr conceiving naturally. Nevertheless, we made an appt for IVF consultation, which in the end we didn't go. Sad n extremely disappointed, I even went to fortune teller a few times asking for advice. Was asked to wait so I waited n waited. Thn mum introduce Dr zhong ximing fr eu ran seng. I went to her w little hope as my heart was almost dead. She also advise me not to do IVF n try her medicine 1st. Took her medicine for a few mths to a yr. No result as I expected. Hubby n I decide to go for holi. So I stop taking her medicine a few wks prior to our flight as I thot it will b vry inconvenient to tak it during our trip n my hubby n I also decided to go ahead w IVF after our return, if still no result. I came back fr holi n made an appt at KK for IVF consultation. A few days before my appt, I decide to tak the preggy test as I missed my mense for about 5 days or so. I secretly went to buy the test kit n did it secretly. I didn't even tell my hubby as I was afarid to see disappointment in his eyes.

Finally my prayers have brand new heard. The test was positive, But still I wasn't sure, I thn bgt anthr test kit brand and did the test again. It is again +ve. Thn my hubby n I decide to go to a gynae the 1st thing in the morning. Finally it was confirmed by the gynae. Even till thn I alaways wake up in the morning thinking it was just a dream....I was only really certain whn I was able to hear the heartbeat of my little one in mi. It was a miracle and the most amazing thing that happened to me.

Sorry for this long story. But I hope that my experience will be able to encourage you n not give up. True, it is a long journey. But God only hlp those who hlp themselves.

you shld continue to c a gynae, seek a 2nd, 3rd or even 4th opinion. It is ok to tak a break sm times whn you feel that you have drained all energy. But you have to pick yourself up n persist on again. dont't give up until you have tried evrything possible. But of cos this is a personal choice n you will need alot of support fr your hubby.

Good luck! If you need a traditional chinese medicine, you cn consider Dr Zhong ximing fr eu ran seng at paragon. Vry encouraging lady.

thank you for your kind words lady.. deeply appreciated. I am just so tired of trying and trying and trying and plus i am super forgetful so i tend to miss my medications. Anyway is the Zhong ximing expensive? what are the charges like?

Meanpokwoman

kiwi kiwi

thank you for your kind words lady.. deeply appreciated. I am just so tired of trying and trying and trying and plus i am super forgetful so i tend to miss my medications. Anyway is the Zhong ximing expensive? what are the charges like?

Meanpokwoman
Hi

If you r still below 35, is still ok for you to keep trying. Otherwise, it better to opt for alternative solution cos our body ll b changing once our aging getting older n older..

christine77sg

Kiwi>> I was 27 whn I got married. And haven't bn using contraceptives since. But if u r toking abt really really trying hard w expertise advice, it shld b late 28 or early 29.

Meanpokwoman>> I knw, it is mentally, physically n financially straining. It was vry difficult for mi too as I have always wanted to hv a complete family. Sometimes it got to the pt tat I wanted to get a divorce as I cldn't tak the stress and the way pple look at mi anymore. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep secretly. Sometimes hubby n I will hug each othr n cry. I was lucky to hv a understanding n patient hubby and we were still able to manage the expenses. It really depends on hw strongly u n ur hubby wans to hv a bb. It is ok to tak a break. Hv a holi n jus enjoy dating again for awhile.

Eu ran seng is quite expensive...to mi. Can't rem the exact pricing though. To me, $ cn always b earned, but time gone will nt return. (As u knw age does affect our reproductive system) Success rate of IVF or IUI will also drop according to our age.

Lynn Teo

Hi, try to call below maternity centre looking for Dr. Tay. He is a good doctor. BUT location for this centre is at MUAR, JOHOR, MALAYSIA.
Got many people same problem v you looking for him. Include Singaporean.

If you want call, pls looking for his clerk : MS CHEW for get more information first.

Tey Maternity Centre
6-069518335

Hi, try to call below maternity centre looking for Dr. Tay. He is a good doctor. BUT location for this centre is at MUAR, JOHOR, MALAYSIA.
Got many people same problem very you looking for him. Include Singaporean.

[you]If you want call, pls looking for his clerk : MS CHEW for get more information first.[/you]

Tey Maternity Centre
6-069518335
erh... any local doc?

Justina

christine77sg, i think you story is very touching. you have gone through a lot and very strong mentally. you also have great hubby support too! thanks for sharing.

for those who wish to conceive naturally, you may want to consider an ebook called Pregnancy Miracle. It's my best selling ebook. It can help to reverse infertility and help you to conceive naturally even if you have medical conditions like tubal obstructions, endometriosis, history of scarring, low sperm count in late 30's or 40's and other.

superwhitetiger

I want to ask....
Did 3 times iui and 1 time so iui but all failed. Initially wanted to start new cycle of soiui in Jan but to my shock, during scanning, dr found 3 follicle cyst which resulted from the injections from so iui. So had to wait till cyst disappear, prob next mth. Dr prescribed marvelon for me to take... It is a form of birth ctrl pill which is supposed shrink the cyst.

Has anyone experience this before? Thinking of trying tcm to remove the cyst more quickly. Any recommendations?

damahome

Hi superwhitetiger. I'm sorry for your experience. I'm trying SOIUI tomoro. A little worried. Can I ask if it's painful for the injections?

mymiracle

Chris - i am so happy for you...

I am 31 and hubbi is 34 already.. married for almost 10years. no sign of POSITIVE at all.

Went to see Doctor, was told Hubby counts was low and i had a left blackage...i had 6 IUI all fail.. 1 IVF fresh also fail and 1 frozen IVF also Fail. now im seeing TMC at Jln Masjid and is my 1st mth with them, took some herb and pill.. again today testing still NEG... im even more hopeless.. :( mayb i will try acupunture soon...

I will continue a few month with TMC and if still unsuccessful. i may try 2nd fesh IVF end of the year... Cross Finger!!

I wish all good luck too..

remember

hi all i also have slight pcos irrgular menses went to see sinseh at jurong begining of this month(quite famous) and have took the pill she gave me last week i got positive for ovulation and now praying hard to have baby. ( i bought the ovulation strip from the clinic and start testing after my menses on the 11days (counted as first day) when i finally ouvlation is on the 19-20days. There are alot of people selling test strip but the senstive of the test strip from the clinic is good. maybe u would like to try. Im seeing her tml.