Please Help. My two month old Girl Dont want to drink Milk...

ksohfeng

Please Help! My Two Month Old Girl suddenly dont want to drink milk.
When she is one month old, she consume the milk every two hrs.
Suddenly, now she dont want... she wont cry for milk too.
I change her milk powder, enfalac, dumex, similac, NAN,S26...also bottles she only drink abit of milk when she sleeps.
i send her to hosiptal to drip water, i scared she deyhrate. I am so scared now. Can somebody help?
Doc everything check is fine with her.

Does anybody know the samples milk given in hosiptal , is it different from thos powder make??
I realise she will drink abit more samples milk.

Please give some advise.

Japanno

Please Help! My Two Month Old Girl suddenly dont want to drink milk.
When she is one month old, she consume the milk every two hrs.
Suddenly, now she dont want... she wont cry for milk too.
I change her milk powder, enfalac, dumex, similac, NAN,S26...also bottles she only drink abit of milk when she sleeps.
i send her to hosiptal to drip water, i scared she deyhrate. I am so scared now. Can somebody help?
Doc everything check is fine with her.

Does anybody know the samples milk given in hosiptal , is it different from thos powder make??
I realise she will drink abit more samples milk.

Please give some advise.
Hey babe.. U tried giving her te milk that they feed her at the hospital? Ure not bf already?
If the doc say she's fine, i guess she's just more tired thAn hungry.
If ure worried that shes dehydrated, u just give her plain water. Maybe add a bit of gripe water.?
Or maybe she prefer goat's milk?

engel

At 2 mths they would still cry when they r hungry ...Could b a period after a growth spurt...
My girl doesnt drink a lot of milk as well when not experiencing growth spurt, doesn't have to b a fixed timing like every 2-3 hrs... We'll just play by ear and see her cues when she is hungry such as smacking her lips ... She could go as lil as only 3 feeds a day...

If PD did a check and find nothing is wrong, just make sure she's not dehydrated bah...elasticity of skin etc etc...

ksohfeng

HI All,
Thanks for all the advise, make me feel abit relieve.
It make me so worry, n see her in hosiptal drip water.
She now drink a bit milk le... become v skinny..make me so heart pain.

At 2 mths they would still cry when they r hungry ...Could b a period after a growth spurt...
My girl doesnt drink a lot of milk as well when not experiencing growth spurt, doesn't have to b a fixed timing like every 2-3 hrs... We'll just play by ear and see her cues when she is hungry such as smacking her lips ... She could go as lil as only 3 feeds a day...

If PD did a check and find nothing is wrong, just make sure she's not dehydrated bah...elasticity of skin etc etc...