Please let us know :)

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Good Day

If you have any ideas on how to improve MummySG please kindly post it here :)

Thank you
Edy

Think can have a link call "view your posts" so easier to search for those threads that I have posted.

How abt a category "Hobbies", where we can post anything that we do for hobbies in there?

jedamum

the new posts page, can sort by the latest post on top anot? so when i refresh the page, i can straight away see what is the latest post, instead of going through the time posted to see what is the lastest post.

Edit: oops..seems like have this feature already..but then, just now, i thought don't have.....:p

snowyin

Hi Edy,
Just come into this new forum today. Very happy to see this forum so active! :)
Found tat the "Buy, Swap, Sell & Wanted!" is abit messy, as there are many buying and selling, and looking for items threads all in 1 big topic... and have to broswe page by page (there are 7 pages now!!) Perhaps it'll be more organized to have a WTB folder, WTS folder, BP folder, etc.
Just a suggestion. :) Thanks!

Angelmum

Hi Edy,
Just come into this new forum today. Very happy to see this forum so active! :)
Found tat the "Buy, Swap, Sell & Wanted!" is abit messy, as there are many buying and selling, and looking for items threads all in 1 big topic... and have to broswe page by page (there are 7 pages now!!) Perhaps it'll be more organized to have a WTB folder, WTS folder, BP folder, etc.
Just a suggestion. :) Thanks!

me think so too - had email Edy

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Roger that :)

I will create 3 sub folders!

Thank you for the feedback.

Best Regards,
Edy

snowyin

Wah, Edy, u r very efficient leh.... This morning juz suggest, afternoon already created the folders and sort the threads liao...
Aniway, thanks alot! it's really much neater and easier to see things in a glance now! :)

chloemummy

Hi..
Think from my post you guys should know tat i'm still a newbie..
Sorry not very active on messages.. trying to be one...
just receive the email on the update for the arcade games..
so wanna try out but realised tat i will have to post 5 post
in order to have access to the games..:shyxxx:

chloemummy

oh.. i wanna add.. i not complaining but i know there are rules..

But just wanna voice out.. kekeke.. will try to post when got to time to

surf.. and actually wanna post on under the annoucement for arcade

but realised i can't so i came in here.. tys:nah:

mae

hi Chloe,

There is an arcade discussion thread under arcade town subforum of mummycafe.

thanks,
mae:)

bubble

Hi ED,

Good job so far on successfully making this forum so active!:)

There are a lot of mummies out there with side lines - like selling clothes, books, etc. I'm one such mummie. I offer professional studio photography for kids, babies, preggie, family, etc.

Is there a place for us to post our services?:)

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bubble,

Welcome to MummySG and thank you for the kind comment. :)

As of now it is advisable to post it under the Want to sell section if you selling a product/service.

At a later date we will introduce a new classified system which helps to facilitate such offering.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Edy