Please Share the benefit of Rosehip?

THE SAID'S

Hi, i wonder if anyone could share with me the benefit of rosehip juice? I saw the benefit of rosehip oil, but not its juice? Thank you.

sharonyi66

Hi, i wonder if anyone could share with me the benefit of rosehip juice? I saw the benefit of rosehip oil, but not its juice? Thank you.
R u refering to Delrosa Rosehip Syrup? I've been giving this to my 4yrs old girl since she's a baby. This is high in Vit C compare to rebina which is very artificial. Especially when my girl is down with flu, i will make this drink for her and add with GNC Vit c also.

Basically, i replace this drink with other sweet stuffs which is bad for her.

sharonyi66

Buy from chinese medical hall is cheaper or those shop tat got sell milk powder. i bought it at $7.90, pharmacy sold $13+.

TANZHENZHI

are you refering to Delrosa Rosehip Syrup? I've been giving this to my 4yrs old girl since she's a baby. This is high in Vit C compare to rebina which is very artificial. Especially when my girl is down with flu, i will make this drink for her and add with GNC Vit c also.

Basically, i replace this drink with other sweet stuffs which is bad for her.
Yes, me too.. I also give my son drink since baby. Whenever he not feeling well, i give him drink this. It's good to drink, no harm. Usually i buy from NTUC.

cmeilim

how young can babies start drinking delrosa rosehip syrup? can this be drunk for general health maintenance or only when babies are not feeling well?