Pls Advice: Avent or Medela breastpumps? ?(Electric)

magdalenechoo

those who are still looking for breast pump, i have found a good deal at the expo yesterday.
i got the below pump + bag + nipple cream at $369! so far besides this offer, only Kandang Kerbau Hospital offers 2nd best price @ $399

Medela Citystyle bag set.jpgMedela Swing Breastpump.jpg\

Plum

Hi! i was also using Medela Swing, I really like it, and wished i had gone with the dual pump. as it would have saved me more minutes. I had the exact pack from the picture magdaleneecho had posted.

I am currently selling my Medela Swing if you are interested. the above whole set (without the bottles) and 1 box of 50 storage bags and 1 Tin of Similac Mum for SG$ 150 only :)

if you are interested, let me know.

Happy nursing!

Alisa

then avent pump not good? was still thinking of getting a avent wan.. my mini so noisy and is dying soon... and im only using for 1mth plus!

hotmilktea

no no very lousy and super noisy also. i used for only 1 mth and i just got my medela swing today, so quiet to use! and relatively faster than the avent also. but i like the way its portable too, can put in batteries and bring out to use.

then avent pump not good? was still thinking of getting a avent wan.. my mini so noisy and is dying soon... and im only using for 1mth plus!

Alisa

no no very lousy and super noisy also. i used for only 1 month and i just got my medela swing today, so quiet to use! and relatively faster than the avent also. but i like the way its portable too, can put in batteries and bring out to use.
Ic... Thanks Hotmilktea & Plum!

no no very lousy and super noisy also. i used for only 1 month and i just got my medela swing today, so quiet to use! and relatively faster than the avent also. but i like the way its portable too, can put in batteries and bring out to use.
how much the medela swing?

Plum

The whole set plus extra brand new box of store bag, can of similuc mom also medela bag for only 150sgd net
Cheer!

magdalenechoo

i have a medela swing for rent for those who wish to try out but not sure.

lightly used for 3mths since 27 Nov 2011 till 9 Mar 2012.

it comes with the following:
1 x 24 mm breastshields with connector
1 x valves and membranes
1 x tubing
1 x Power cord adaptor
1 x 5oz bottle

rental fees:
1 week = $30
2 weeks = $50
1 month = $80

will give good rates for longer period of rental.

self-collect at sembawang (opp sun plaza)

a refundable deposit of $250 is required.
pls whatsapp / sms to 9879 5299 for fast deal :)

Plum

Hi,

I have used it for only 6 months. (just a note that I do not have the mummy milk powder nor the bag to freeze / store the milk anymore)

Take care
Plum

elaine01

I only had a pass me down avent single manual which I used for probably a year then I switched to manual expression up to 30 months . It depends on which your body respond better to.