pls share-most ra ra/dramatic/craxy things we do when pregnant

Queenbabe

Every night different type of craving of food hahahaha ... my hubby will bring me wherever i want to go .... i wonder is he pregnant too coz he also eat the same amount as me but now i think i slimmer than him :001_302:

1st child 4months pregnant play bowling & 2nd child Mahjong almost everyday & weekend overnite playing mahjong ....

meiteoh

jal, no woh...that's the weird thing. Local food here, no craving but M'sian food...aiyo...craving like gila! Every night and day sure moan and groan about how I want to eat sambal sotong, nasi lemak, bak kut teh, asam laksa, char kuey teow, etc, etc...until my hubby got a headache! :p

Now it's watermelon and mango...luckily it's summer and therefore available! HAHAHAHA!

chiro, I wanted to eat pan mee but here, tak ada so have to make myself! XD

Ting

hmmm, i went clubbing when i was still 4 mths preg, dancing n shaking like no one's biz til my frens all so paranoid!

chiro

ic.. Hehe..watermelon tastes good when udeep,fry it.. Like fried ice cream style... The batter used for fried ice cream can be usetomfry watermelon yum yum.. Hehe

jal, no woh...that's the weird thing. Local food here, no craving but M'sian food...aiyo...craving like gila! Every night and day sure moan and groan about how I want to eat sambal sotong, nasi lemak, bak kut teh, asam laksa, char kuey teow, etc, etc...until my hubby got a headache! :p

Now it's watermelon and mango...luckily it's summer and therefore available! HAHAHAHA!

chiro, I wanted to eat pan mee but here, tak ada so have to make myself! XD

uddermummy

i moved house when i was 7 mths pregnant...all my friends thought i was crazy and then i would be harming my bb etc but i just went ahead and did it.

every other day, got workmen coming to the house to fix this and that, quite noisy and dirty!

Domique

:err:

Bow head to CHIRO!

My legs sure swollen like pig trotters ( which it already look like) even after half round of MJ.

hi mummies

Wanted to do something different this evening in the forum.

I start the ball rolling..

Most ra ra moments:
Had a quarrel with dear husband on the car, i got out of car when car stopped at junction light and hope on to the taxi behind.. My hubby drove , chasing my taxi.. But then i paid taxi driver when i get out of the taxi, the meter no increase by a single cent.
-got out of taxi cos think not worth taxi fare all the way from the east to suntec city with that fella having the entire car to himself haha

Most craziest thing i done:
Played majong for at least 6 weekends before give birth. Record is play from 5pm to 9am.. Had ordered pizza hut, mc donals and kfc during the entire session!!

Even arranged to play after appt with gynae, if i dont have to b induced. End up,have to call off mj session cos gynae says mus be induced and admitted to hospital immediately...duhhhhhh

Domique

Blur Blur mummy to be lor.

hehe.. I out of the blue played badminton for 5weeks, drank red wine till face red red at cousin's wedding, suddenly like to drink umeya and red wine for 1 week ate sashimi..

Realise im pregnant 4 days before flyin to vietnam:) , thought ionly 5weeks pregnant,, butwhen i come bak to sgp, go see gynae..i 10 plus weeks pregnant haha.. Blur me..

jal

ic.. Hehe..watermelon tastes good when udeep,fry it.. Like fried ice cream style... The batter used for fried ice cream can be usetomfry watermelon yum yum.. Hehe

Eh... But wouldn't the juice from the watermelon spurt out & splash on you? Ouch!

snowbear

I didn't do anything crazy or dramatic when i was pregnant. Just my normal self. Just that when i got sudden craving for food like nonya mee siam and konnyaku jelly, i'd have to cook it myself coz i just dun like those sold outside...

chiro

ichehe..nowmi feel like havinpeach flavored jelly hehe...

I didn't do anything crazy or dramatic when i was pregnant. Just my normal self. Just that when i got sudden craving for food like nonya mee siam and konnyaku jelly, i'd have to cook it myself coz i just dont like those sold outside...

babypris86

haha haha for me... I run after Bus 10 from Suntec all the way to the bus stop cuz I do not wan to wait... I was 2 weeks to my EDD haha haha....The whole bus was so shocked haha haha

Jan

I think I just request to have Kway Cha at Siglap on one Saturday morning when i was in my 1st trimester and I don't have appetite. So upon hearing what I want to eat, my hubby quickly woke up and wash himself and we drove from Yishun to Siglap to have that.

The next thing is a little dramatic for me. During my last trimester, I fell down and i called my gynae. they quickly asked me to go down. The next is at my 35 weeks, i was having contraction. And I was rushed to the labour ward for monitoring and realised is a false alarm. wahahahaa...