PN KIds < Vitamin >

raeka

Hello to all mummy ,
may i know any mummy have given ur children take this brand PN KIDS VITAMIN .
I'm thinking of giving my child to take supplement but dunno which brand in singapore shop is reliable and good.

pls comment more. thanks.

ochklk

Hello to all mummy ,
I'm thinking of giving my child to take supplement but dunno which brand in singapore shop is reliable and good.

I'm letting my son take this vitamins now... My son use to get fever every 2 to 3 wks, I'm not sure whether is it this vitamin boost his immune system, so far for 7 weeks he nv get fever (Touch wood) but I do change his milk powder from NAN Pro to HA... maybe u can let him take 3 days 1 tablet then to everyday, now I let him take one tablets every two days, cos I find him request for more food and milk, so I cut down cos this vitamin can improve his 'wei kou'... hee.. He did put on a bit of weight...

raeka

I'm letting my son take this vitamins now... My son use to get fever every 2 to 3 wks, I'm not sure whether is it this vitamin boost his immune system, so far for 7 weeks he nv get fever (Touch wood) but I do change his milk powder from NAN Pro to HA... maybe u can let him take 3 days 1 tablet then to everyday, now I let him take one tablets every two days, cos I find him request for more food and milk, so I cut down cos this vitamin can improve his 'wei kou'... hee.. He did put on a bit of weight...
Hi
May I know how old is ur child and which type did u buy?

lekdao

Hello to all mummy ,

I tried PN Kids (vitamin), i dun like it coz is coated wif sugar.
Finished the whole bottle and now trying the finstone brand.

ochklk

Hi
May I know how old is your child and which type did you buy?
My son now is 28mths old... I bought Multi vitamin + Mineral for boys... My 1st bottle still haven finish, cos I only gave him 1 gummi bear every 2 days... cos I find his appetite grow...and also put on weight... I prefer gummi type to other vitamins, so I bought PN kids...

Last edited:

raeka

I tried PN Kids (vitamin), i dont like it coz is coated with sugar.
Finished the whole bottle and now trying the finstone brand.
Hi lekdao,
May I know what do u mean by coat w sugar? I dunno anything about this can u kidney explain more .
Which type did u bought?

raeka

My son now is 28mths old... I bought Multi vitamin + Mineral for boys... My 1st bottle still haven finish, cos I only gave him 1 gummi bear every 2 days... cos I find his appetite grow...and also put on weight... I prefer gummi type to other vitamins, so I bought PN kids...
Haha my boy somewhere near ur son month .
May I know e multi vitamin after ur boy took, is his bowl hard or remain e same? As my boy have constipation problem so I need to know more inorder to try or not?

lekdao

Hi lekdao,
May I know what do u mean by coat w sugar? I dunno anything about this can u kidney explain more .
Which type did u bought?

I bought the Multi vitamin + mineral ..... its the gummi bear outside coated a layer of sugar (gummi candy available in 7-Eleven). If i am not wrong, now unity pharmacy hving promotion on PN kids vitamin.

ochklk

Haha my boy somewhere near ur son month .
May I know e multi vitamin after ur boy took, is his bowl hard or remain e same? As my boy have constipation problem so I need to know more inorder to try or not?
My Bao Bei also always have constipation problem, but now he is getting so much better, but i cannot say it is becos of taking the vitamins pills... I change his milk formula from NAN pro to NAN HA... but I gave him more vegi and fruits now

raeka

I bought the Multi vitamin + mineral ..... its the gummi bear outside coated a layer of sugar (gummi candy available in 7-Eleven). If i am not wrong, now unity pharmacy hving promotion on PN kids vitamin.
U mean the Gummy sweet sold in 7-11, coated w sugar.
The pn kids is supplement also coated w sugar??

Oh have discount thanks. Shall go and see see.

raeka

My Bao Bei also always have constipation problem, but now he is getting so much better, but i cannot say it is becos of taking the vitamins pills... I change his milk formula from NAN pro to NAN HA... but I gave him more vegi and fruits now

Thanks .
Yes my boy took alot of veggie n fruits .

DedicatedMummy

I think the vitamins they offer are great, taste yummy and deliver the vitamins and minerals my kids need. I don't really worry about the sugar coating.. in any case my kids only eat 2 or 3 per day. And this brand also includes always free toys, hidden inside the box. Thats an other bonus that my kids really like :tlaugh: