Pooing each time after feed

Astar

dear son (5 wks old) has been pooing after each feed, and inititally, was very watery stools since yesterday. The stool now is quite little, but pastey. Should I be worried about the number of times he has been pooing?

Also, he just vomited.

Other than that, he looks normal.

Need advise. Should I monitor or go to the doc?

THanks!

apollo

how many times he poo a day?? my ds used to poo ard 5 times per day when he was 'younger' as he slowly 'grow up' now ard 2-3 times but poo alot each time... he vomited milk out??? if once in awhile and a lil only still okay but if too many times or vomit most of the milk out, better bring him to a pd..

annie

yah my girl poo almost during every feed when she was younger! thats more than 10 times a day! lol. but as time goes by, she poo lesser...think cos her body absoring better or wat.. btw, she is purely on BM

carrot^

Alpha Male
He used to poo only once a day.. then suddenly, it became at every feed... still persisting..
My son poo almost at every feed too. He is on BM. PD says that it's normal that baby on BM poo alot more than baby on FM.

apollo

My son poo almost at every feed too. He is on breast milk. pediatrician says that it's normal that baby on breast milk poo alot more than baby on FM.
ya very true... even my ds, only take 2-3 times BM, also poo 2-3 times per day...

Astar

thanks guys.. Seen a PD ytd.. was given some medicine to replace the gd bacteria in the tummy.... So far, his symptoms still persiting..

Will monitor and see..

thanks guys.. Seen a pediatrician ytd.. was given some medicine to replace the good bacteria in the tummy.... So far, his symptoms still persiting..

Will monitor and see..
Does your bb still poo after feed. My bb now 7wks oso poo after each feed and he is on BM. Now having bad nappy rash due to frequent poo quite upset to see his backside when changing cos it become so red.

Ting

Does your baby still poo after feed. My baby now 7wks also poo after each feed and he is on breast milk. Now having bad nappy rash due to frequent poo quite upset to see his backside when changing cos it become so red.

maybe u can try to clean him with a hankie n warm water instead of wet wipes, its cleaner, can add a tiny bit of soap in the water.
make sure u dry thoroughly n apply nappy rash cream n some baby powder to keep the area dry.

jellybnzw

My bb also used to poo after every feed. I brought him to my GP and he told me that is cos she has sensitive tummy. It will resolve by itself as she turns older. True enough, after 1 week it cleared up!
If bb bottom turns red, use boiled water and wet cotton bud and clean. Make sure its dry, let it air for about 10-15mins once a day and apply nappy rash cream. I tried savlon cream on my bb bottom. Works and clear up after!