Port Dickson

aby

We have been there twice and food and lodging all on my good friend who stays and have a family seafood business there.. :tlaugh:

Nice food but beach polluted so no longer nice though.. :embarrassed:

rjj

We have been there twice and food and lodging all on my good friend who stays and have a family seafood business there.. :tlaugh:

Nice food but beach polluted so no longer nice though.. :embarrassed:

:( went thru internet.... lodging very ex.... heard beach polluted, really bad?

I've not stayed in any of the places in PD but drove up as a day trip twice last year and the beaches seemed nice then. Not polluted at all!

Once we managed to get into The Avillion - which was "Strictly for Hotel Guests Only" for lunch. The place was the nicest and luxurious among the lot in that area. They had LIVE Gamelan music being played at the verandah to welcome you.. They've got Water Chalets and the pool's really inviting too. It's not that pricey for the package deal but i guess it's worth a try. The lunch was just ok.. Here's some pics I managed to snap..

The Pool The Pool from Where we were sitting at the Cafe

The Mini Apple Pie The Water Chalets

Here's the other PD Trip we had.. Unfortunately I can't recall the name of the hotel that we stopped by at for our lil picnic but the food was EXPENSIVE and just plain HORRID. But if you plan to just sit around and tan, go to this place cos you can make full use of the washrooms, the deck chairs and pool cos no one seems to really care!

Here's some pics again!

Hope the infos been helpful!

Cheerios,
prelovedshoppe.keeper

rjj

wow thanks, prelovedshoppekeeper

Your pic is so much better than those we see in Avillion website manz... hahaha....

Yes, some of our friends oso recommended this hotel/chalet.... we are still thinking...

thanks again!

wow thanks, prelovedshoppekeeper

Your pic is so much better than those we see in Avillion website manz... hahaha....

Yes, some of our friends oso recommended this hotel/chalet.... we are still thinking...

thanks again!
oh.. you're too kind *blush* hee..hee..

well, don't forget to show us the piccies if you go k!

cheerios,
the prelovedshoppe.keeper

rjj

Hi all,

Just got back from PD over the weekend. We were so bz playing, not much photo. We stayed at the avillion, i think it's worth the money spent. Beach is not as bad as I am expecting from ppl telling me how poluted it is. Worth gg there for a short trip I must say. :)

rjj

U know, we are just so blessed. There was no rain at all when we were there. The sun was so strong and we all had a real tan home.....

The kids were asking if they can go PD again... :tlaugh:

sounds like a great trip! how long was the trip and tell us more on your interinary so that maybe we can plan for the next holiday trip! :tlaugh:

EnFlor

We went to The Legend Water Chalet Resort. Similar concept to Avillion. This is the newest one.

If Avillion is near the main road, this one is not. It is further in. And it is just 5 mins walk to the beach. Beach was clean when we were there.

Kids loved their stay there. There is a pool, kids' playroom, mini-playground, restaurant. Hotel room has a glass panel showing the water beneath. We chose a unit with the balcony facing the open sea. Can watch the sunset...beautiful.

Also a nice romantic place to unwind with your spouse or partner. :shyxxx:

I've loads of pics. Will upload it once i've added it to my Flickr

Next family retreat, probably Gunung Ledang Resort.

Last edited:

leey

We went to The Legend Water Chalet Resort. Similar concept to Avillion. This is the newest one.

If Avillion is near the main road, this one is not. It is further in. And it is just 5 mins walk to the beach. Beach was clean when we were there.

Kids loved their stay there. There is a pool, kids' playroom, mini-playground, restaurant. Hotel room has a glass panel showing the water beneath. We chose a unit with the balcony facing the open sea. Can watch the sunset...beautiful.

Also a nice romantic place to unwind with your spouse or partner. :shyxxx:

I've loads of pics. Will upload it once i've added it to my Flickr

Next family retreat, probably Gunung Ledang Resort.
Thanks for sharing,

we may have a plan to it when the big holiday comes ...

eyemee

legend and glory beach are just beside .. its like going 2in1places..

they have the tower seaview unit,deluxe water,exec and premium. thanks to my fren for getting it for me at a very much cheaper rate.

from legend can just walk to glory for food as the food cheaper there. at night you can also have dinner by the beach with live dj.

theres also xtvt such as banana boat ride... overall its a great fun. will go there again.

would like to try the ancasa allsuite too..

hi.. i like to visit port dickson sometimes next mth.. can i noe if anyone took package fr any travel agency? willingly to share which one? n does anyone drive up there? r the hotel n food very expensive?tks

katherine_k

Hi queenroman,

I am interested to visit port dickson too but I dun drive. I check travel agency website n none of them got package to Port Dickson :(

Can keep each others info if we find out anything more?

Thks

akimoto_emi

Hi queenroman,

I am interested to visit port dickson too but I dun drive. I check travel agency website n none of them got package to Port Dickson :(

Can keep each others info if we find out anything more?

Thks

i tried eagle's ranch before a few yrs back it is not bad too.:Dancing_wub: