positive or negative

diza

I can see a faint line at the bottom tester but does it appear within the window period or after?? If that line appears after the window period, then it's evaporating line and not a positive line.. But if that line appears within the window period, congrats... it's positive but you may be in the early stages so ur HCG may not be detected. Try testing a few days later or take a blood test to be more accurate.

diza

I had a very faint line when I tested right after I missed my menses and started to feel nauseous. But it took a while before I could see anything but the line appears within the window period. Then the next day, I tested again and the line became clearer and was visible within seconds...

singlemum

Congratulation! Seem like u expected alrdy..the positive line wont show clearly coz u juz 1m pregnancy...u can go for doctor after 1 week, or test again for better result! Remember to test with 1st urine in the morning..

diza

If its within the window period and the bottom kit is the later test, then CONGRATULATIONS!!! To confirm, try to test today or tmr. I was a bit kiasu and went to the doctor to reconfirm even though I took 3 tests! Hahahahaha... Coz the first one I had was a chemical pregnancy.

Lush

Oh dear, false positives are very rare, why not get the clearblue digi? mine was very faint at first and i just went to buy the digi to get a peace of mind as digi shows just preg or not preg and you dont have to squint at the lines for a confirmed ans.

diza

Go and take a blood test for accuracy if you have missed ur menses. Another tell tale sign is increase in body temp. Before I got to know I was pregnant, hubby always said my body felt warm and he thought I was having a fever...