Possibly pregnant?

honeybabypig

Hi all mothers, my wife and I have been trying for a baby for the past 2 months. she has shown some symptoms the over the past 2 weeks but the pregnancy test kits have come up as negative on 2 occasions. maybe we are testing too early =p, but i'm just too anxious to know whether I'm going to be a dad soon. We did go to her GP to but we thought it would be nice to hear from the experiences of all the mums here. =)

My wife's period should have come today, however, she had some brown discharge last Thursday and lasted on/off for roughly 4 days. During this time, there was also very minimal red blood (like her normal period) that flowed out along with some thick mucous-ey discharge that was transparent. Her periods are usually heavy with some tummy cramps. But this time there were no cramps at all. Instead, she felt that her lower abdomen was heavy.

She gets tired more easily than usual, and also has weird cravings lately. Last Saturday night she told me she wanted to have ginger, anything kind of food or drink with ginger and the more ginger the merrier. Now, my wife doesn't usually like ginger in the first place! Then the next night she told me she wanted to eat onions! Is that the cravings that pregnant ladies get? By the way she gets hungry a little more easily too.

Last week my wife wanted to eat durians so I bought 2 packs for her. We didn't finish all so I took out the remaining out last night to finish up but she shunned away from the smell.

We are anxious to know if she is pregnant or not. Maybe I am a little more anxious than her. What do you all reckon?

nana2014

Hi, u n ur wife must be feeling very excited on this.
In my opinion, u can go buy a pregnancy kit n test 5 days after ur wife has missed her period if her menses period is regular every month.
Or u can bring her to a GP n check for pregnancy too, the result will be immediate!
Good luck to u n ur wife, hope to hear good news from u soon! :) :)

honeybabypig

Hi nana2014, we tested twice with HPT already. both negative. tested once last week and once last night. last sat i took her to see her GP and he told us to wait for another 10 days. I think I'm too anxious. lol!

Poppui

Hi,

If u feel excited, You may visit a gynea and scan from the bottom not from the belly to make sure.

The cheapest way, you buy from Watson the digital pregnancy kits which is showing the age of ur wife pregnancy.

Last time, I checked with GP, the result was negative but I tried those pregnancy kits available at drugstore was positive. The GP explained that my HCG was low and need to see gynea. ( I missed my period for 3 days and on the 4/5 I met GP)

Btw I tested for 5 times before met gynea included the GP pregnancy test