Post-natal massage to recommend?

mummy maui

Hi,

I am a first time mother-to-be. Going to due this June.
There are so many things I am still learning! I asked few friends of mine who gave birth and none of them use post-Natal massage.
Could any mothers share some of your experiences and recommended massage lady details?

Can you please help me fine the best and reasonable price?
how much is the market price for now a days?
How long is the session?
and what are the services provided?

Thank you so much in advance mummies :)

ylah11

Hello Mummy Imee,
wanted to share my experience in getting a post natal massage from an agency, if you want, you can try to inquire to them also.
For me the price is pretty reasonable. Because the therapist is good. I easily get slim down.
She can do jamu massage and also the baby massage. My session with her took about 5 sessions.

Last edited:

mummy maui

Hello Ylah,
wanted to share my experience in getting a post natal massage from an agency, if you want, you can try to inquire to them also.
For me the price is pretty reasonable. Because the therapist is good. I easily get slim down.
She can do jamu massage and also the baby massage. My session with her took about 5 sessions.

​
​

Hi sounds really good huh.
So can you please share to me who is your therapist before.
and what is that agency?

mummy maui

Hello Ylah,

​
​

Hi sounds really good huh.
So can you please share to me who is your therapist before.
and what is that agency?

solenn02

I also booked from an agency before for my post natal massage, and it's Jamu massage singapore.
You can try them. A friend also recommend them to me. all over experience is good and i enjoyed it :)

kittiemom

Hi mummies,
I'am also looking for a therapist that will do my post-natal massage.
I want to book one, i just don't know where to get it. hihihi please help me too.
And it is necessary to get a post natal massage even if i will be having C-section delivery?

mummy maui

I also booked from an agency before for my post natal massage, and it's Jamu massage singapore.
You can try them. A friend also recommend them to me. all over experience is good and i enjoyed it :)

Oh really, so do you regain your prenatal figure after your session on that therapist?

mummy maui

Hi mummies,
I want to book one, i just don't know where to get it. hihihi please help me too.
And it is necessary to get a post natal massage even if i will be having C-section delivery?
[/

Hi kittiemom,

They are suggesting Jamu massage Singapore agency, Let's try it. :)
Maybe we can be lucky as they do. lol
:Dancing_wub:

ylah11

Hi mummies,

Yes try to check too.
I delivered my baby in normal delivery, i just don't know if it is necessary to c-section case.
maybe you can also asked them regarding this case.

solenn02

Oh really, so do you regain your prenatal figure after your session on that therapist?

Yes i easily get slim down and regain my prenatal figure after my session from the therapist.
My friend says that i dont look like i just give birth to my baby.. hihi That's why I'm loving it .

sweetbaby99

†Hi mummies ,

I inquired and already booked an post natal massage from jamu massage singapore.
advance booking is very necessary. I'am now ready to give birth to my baby.. I'am sooooo excited.
Just sharing

sweetbaby99

†Hi mummies ,

I inquired and already booked an post natal massage from jamu massage singapore.
advance booking is very necessary. I'am now ready to give birth to my baby.. I'am sooooo excited.
Just sharing

kittiemom

†Hi mummies ,

Just sharing

Hi, thank you for sharing :) Will surely try to check them out.
Congrats also to your new baby :)

mummy maui