Post Natal Massage

MizfitMumma

I just gave birth to my no 2 on 25 Dec 2008. Yes, she is a Christmas baby. Her due date was on 7 Feb 2009, but she decided to pop out way earlier. I engaged Mdm Sadiah service. $50 per session. Her contact is 97724579. I find her massage skills good. Although $50 is for 1 hour massage, she usually massaged for 1.5 hours. :red:

Thx Gina for the reply.
How many sessions do u take?:tkaboom:

Last edited:

LoVeS

I just gave birth to my no 2 on 25 Dec 2008. Yes, she is a Christmas baby. Her due date was on 7 Feb 2009, but she decided to pop out way earlier. I engaged Mdm Sadiah service. $50 per session. Her contact is 97724579. I find her massage skills good. Although $50 is for 1 hour massage, she usually massaged for 1.5 hours. :red:
gratz !!! So gd sia like tat every yr aso got the whole world celebrating ur dd's bday :tlaugh:

huiyin87

baby sure know the best time to come out!
so did u receive goodies from the hospital for this special occasion?

Lynna Ong

Hi!

I had my post natal massage by noura sam 3 months ago. Its really good as i get back to shape within 2 weeks and also helps me released my water retension, pains & aches on my upper & lower back due to breastfeeding. Amazing her massage released out 'wind' thru vigina that flatten my tummy faster and wonderful result.... Thanks to Noura!

Can contact her at 81125661 and due to her busy day she requires advance booking. Worth the money as you get great result. Highly recommended....

She does both normal & c-section.

Khaty33

Hi All!

I'm new here, just to share with u before leaving for hometown, Perth.

I engaged Noura Sam for my post natal massage, she is really good, knowlegable & considerate. I got bck in shape after 2 weeks, thanks for her great massage. Initial was abit discomfort but after afew sessions i felt more relaxed n enjoyed. I really feel good n energertic after the massage as it help me with good sleep and released tensed muscles.

Thanks to my friend, Tiara for her recommendation! Indeed, Noura is 'Great!' 2 thumbs up for Noura! She is having 'Promotion' on her Facebook - Javanese Traditional' do check up! You can also contact Noura Sam - 81125661.

Regards & Cheers,
Khaty Tom

I can't seem to find which thread it is where I chatted with another mummy who had a weird and bad experience with Noura Sam, but anyway here's the feedback I posted a couple of months ago.

Noura Sam, didn't finish my sessions. She texted me last saturday asking me to transfer my remaining balance and the next thing I know, she texted at the end of the day telling me she's not going to see me anymore to finish my sessions. The reason she only provided is "her schedule is quite packed" starting this week. I didn't bother to reply anymore after she stated her reason for cutting my sessions short but I must say that I'm quite disappointed with her. Nevermind that she still lack 1 session as she agreed to transfer 1 prenatal massage session to postnatal instead as supposedly I still have 1 more prenatal massage left but I gave birth already before having my last prenatal massage.. Quite unprofessional of her I must say...

masitahubby

Alpha Male
Re: Post-Natal Massage recomendation??
Call:Mdm Mas/Masita (90510005)
http://www.facebook.com/people/Munta...tif/1828114532
*Post Natal Massage*
$50 for 90mins
She do full body massage from head to toes,
in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, She will help clear blocked ducts as well..
no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..
follow by a traditional tummy wrapping (bengkong), which is a long cotton cloth to,
shrinks the tummy and helps mummies reduce weight.
every sessions she will helps to push up the uterus, clears water retention, blood clot, wind & spasm.
Her postnatal massage includes a 90mins customized body massage to relief stress & muscle tension.
She use Herbs essential oil mixed with unique qualities that aid to relieve wind and body ache.
she will apply special fat burner lotion before performing the tummy wrapping.

*Head To Toes Full Body Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Pre-Natal Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Miscarriage*
$50 for 90mins

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..
no standard package,is all up to individual budget & judge the result yourself..

Lorraine

Hi MTB!

I've just gave birth 1 month ago and would like to share with you about Pre & Post Natal Massage.

I engaged Noura Sam for both my pre & post natal massage. Noura does Post Natal Massage for both Normal & C-Section.

I had 8 sessions for pre natal massage as i always had bad lower & upper back due to my job. It really helps reliefs the pain and i enjoyed it so much.

As for post natal i took 14 days session, i've got good result in trimming down my tummy, relief water retention, muscles ached and its really feel great after each session as i need to nurse my baby. All my friends and relatives were surprised to see me after my delivery, got my old figure back..... hehehe

I would 'HIGHLY' recommend Noura Sam to you ladies out there. Noura is skillful, friendly, knowledgable and her massage is really enjoyable.

All her Pre & Post Natal Massage packages include transport & she travel islandwide. Advance Booking require though as she is always "Fully" booked.

You can contact her at Hp 8112 5661. Worth for your money and great result.....
:red:

sugarrush

Hello Mummies!

I had C-section and two weeks after my delivery, I had my post natal massage with Mdm Noura Sam. I was convinced that the massage is safe and true enough it doesn't hurt my wound at all. Mdm Noura really knows her job well and her massage skills allowed me to see results within few sessions though my tummy was very big. I felt much better after every session and able to nurse my baby well. She is very friendly, caring & reliable.

I understand Mdm Noura does both pre and post natal massages and for both normal and C-section delivery. She has many years of experience and is able to advice when you're in need of help with regards to pre and post natal. Mdm Noura also arrange for package rates for pre & post natal massages.
For more information, you can call Mdm Noura Sam @ 9434 5343.

Will look up for her again for my next delivery and would surely recommend her services to family and friends.

Enjoy Your Motherhood....... :)

Raine Lucas

Hello!

My name is Raine Lucas. I had a adorable baby boy 3 weeks ago thru normal delivery at 38 weeks. Had epidural during my delivery and it caused me to have very bad back ached that I had difficulty nursing my boy.

I was lucky that I engaged Noura Sam for my post natal massage. Before delivery, I browse this forum and saw that Noura was highly recommended. So I booked her 4 months before my delivery.

Glad that I've engaged her as I felt much better after the 1st session of the post natal massage. The massage help to relieved my back ache and felt so happy. Noura knows how to relief the pain and well experienced. I learned that the post natal massage also helps to circulate your blood, expelled wind, discharged blood clot and pushing the uterus back to its place. My tummy flatten after a few session and able to fit to my pre pregnancy clothes at the end of 2 weeks. After each session, I had a good sleep that helps to rejuvenate my body. I felt really good.

Not only her massage is skillful and well experienced, she is also helpful and share information about child raising. I'm not surprised that she had lots of clients from local to expats as she is really good. I would like to recommend her service of pre & post natal massage though I've not try her pre natal before. Noura have package for her pre & post natal massages. She also does post natal massage for C-Section. Please call Noura for information, her contact is 94345343. Worth trying!

Say, Thanks & Good Job Noura Sam!

Sincerely,
Raine Lucas

Keira Wisno

:shyxxx:Hello! I had my post natal massage done by Aunty Noura Sam. She was recommended to me by my cousin who had C-Sect 6 months ago. She is very experienced in both Pre Natal & Post Natal Massages. She also does for Normal & C-Sect. I get my tummy trimmed down & able to see result after a week, I booked her for 10 days session. Aunty Noura is reliable, experienced and friendly, my cousin and I are happy to have her for our Post Natal Massage. Her massaged skill is great as we both managed to expel "wind" through our birth canal.... Amazing! Its really worth paying for her serviced. Can contact Aunty Noura Sam at her mobile 94345343.