Potluck gathering @ MAe's home..

syl

omg, this thread has increased so much to 10 pages...
Sad lah.. cant make it this time.. Wait till Ryan recover, i will join u all.. Mae, i will get 2 boxes of macnuggets to be deliver to your place!

AndyMum

Hello Mae...so sorry got to miss this gathering....after my thing..around 4pm...me and hubby will go to meet his cousin from malaysia for dinner...hubby just told me about that ...so do post the photo...hehe...and i shall join in next round in any gathering...

mae

Hello Mae...so sorry got to miss this gathering....after my thing..around 4pm...me and hubby will go to meet his cousin from malaysia for dinner...hubby just told me about that ...so do post the photo...hehe...and i shall join in next round in any gathering...
no worries dear, see you next time:tlaugh:

Ting

hi mae, sorry, think i will change to bringing pizza ok? the canadian pizza..:) will ask to deliver to ya place kayz. any flavour is fine rite?

BABYKAPO

Mae,

I brought my ds to see doctor earlier as he has not been drinking well and start to cough .. :07: PD said it maybe the start of flu and ask us to monitor him .. Guess i have no choice but to give this gathering a miss .. so sorry everyone ..
:we3sad:

yen

Hey mummies,

Jus realise tat i got something on tmr, so might not be able to go tmr gathering.... sorry ya.... will join in the next gathering... enjoy mummies:001_302:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

i hv changed pastries to agar agar, sori :tlaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

mae

no worries mami jazz...will update again...

i pray that all of you will make it tomorrow...everything is set already.