Potluck or not?

baobao

Hi all mummies. I was just wondering, I wanna celebrate my DS's 4th birthday on the 22nd of sept. And as my budget is very tight. I was thinking of doing potluck.

But my coordination is very bad. and i've very afraid tat it might not turn out to be a successful one. Anyone would be nice enuf to give me some advices?:tlaugh:

mae

hello baobao,

If you are cooking you can save a lot as what I did to alexx 4th b-day celebration. Celebrated it here in my house only, then i cook all the food. I think I only spend almost $200 only. I had i think i had 6 dishes... just enough for 30+ pax...end of day there was still a little leftover. You can also have some finger foods like chicken lollipops, nuggets, sausages and etc.

baobao

cook myself?? but wat can i cook??? i'll need lots of help! haha.. and all the washing
is gonna be a tough job. i wanted to do catering, but my budget not allowed. and if i spend like u 200 plus. i top up the 100 plus. can do catering liao. then no need wash. got free rentals of stools.

Agnes Josephine

hello baobao,

If you are cooking you can save a lot as what I did to alexx 4th b-day celebration. Celebrated it here in my house only, then i cook all the food. I think I only spend almost $200 only. I had i think i had 6 dishes... just enough for 30+ pax...end of day there was still a little leftover. You can also have some finger foods like chicken lollipops, nuggets, sausages and etc.

yes yes... Agreed with Mae... Can save alot if you or your mum cook... :tsmile:

AndyMum

can try Neo Garden...

Neo Garden Restaurant - Menu - High Tea

they have diffrent kind of buffer...you can try HI Tea buffer...

We also offer several types of high tea catering menus. Click on each of the menu to view the details. To check for dates that are closed for booking, please click here.
Mini Tea Party
$6.00 per person for 6 courses (min 25 pax)
$7.00 per person for 7 courses (min 20 pax)
$8.00 per person for 8 courses (min 15 pax) Economic High Tea
$3.00 per person for 4 courses (min 100 pax)
$4.00 per person for 5 courses (min 70 pax)
$5.00 per person for 6 courses (min 50 pax) Supreme High Tea
$7.00 per person for 6 courses (min 40 pax)
$8.00 per person for 7 courses (min 35 pax)
$9.00 per person for 8 courses (min 30 pax)Note: We appreciate if orders can be placed at least three (3) working days in advanced, although we will still try our best to fullfil all orders.

Last time my boss open ceremony....they order from Neo garden..very nice the Hi tea....

i think from Jack Neo...

xiaodaisy

baobao or u maybe can go mac n celebrate.. can call n ask dem e prices guess won be much cos i once celebrate for my son before but too long i forget hw much le.. den ask some frens n family go can liao loh..