Pre-order wholesales items for yr own use or business.

cherylkum

Hi ladies
I can help you to get the wholesales baby stuff items – rompers, gift set, walking shoes and toys. Wholesales Ladies items- accessories, dress , stockings, handbag and others many more.- if u selling or buying.
Just request what you need you name it , I will help you to find the items.
Pls read following terms and conditions before you place an PRE-ORDER ITEM :)

I. Payments are to be made only ibanking and atm transfer within same day after confirmation of order, if not orders will be voided.

1. 1st payment before order placed by you or your customers
2. 2nd payment after arrival of the items (international shipping plus service charges).

II. Colors shown in the picture and the actual goods might different because of different screen resolutions and stuffs
III. Strictly no swaps , exchnage or trade available.
IV. Price are non-negotiable as is the lowest rates
V. In case of out of stock items, money will be fully refunded.
VI. Can meet up for self-collection when items are arrived on weekdays or weekends depend on location. If location is too far, please make a appointment with me to collect your items.
VII. Items will be arrived 1 to 2 weeks depend on what kind of shipment you ordered. I will inform you by email or sms .
VIII. PLEASE follow the form format order to cherylkum@gmail.com
IX. Items sell very fast depend on overseas response . so pls order/place the items fast in case of items OOS.

i will email you the items of the excel softcopy or if the items u want not in the list can request it. will try my best to find for u.