Pre & post natal massage for women

missamassage

HI THERE MY NAME IS MISA NOOR, YOU CAN CALL ME KAK MIE
I AM CERTIFIED EXPERIENCED MASSAGE THERAPIST FOR OUR MOTHER TO BE AND NEW MOTHERS.I VISIT TO YOUR HOUSE TO MASSAGE AND ALSO BATH NEW BORN BABYS

I ALSO DO NORMAL BODY MASSAGE TO RELAX AND FRESH UP YOUR BODIES.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR ANY CONSULTATION
YOU CAN REACH ME VIA 81334493 OR missamassage@gmail.com

Raine Lucas

Hello!

My name is Raine Lucas. I had a adorable baby boy 3 weeks ago thru normal delivery at 38 weeks. Had epidural during my delivery and it caused me to have very bad back ached that I had difficulty nursing my boy.

I was lucky that I engaged Noura Sam for my post natal massage. Before delivery, I browse this forum and saw that Noura was highly recommended. So I booked her 4 months before my delivery.

Glad that I've engaged her as I felt much better after the 1st session of the post natal massage. The massage help to relieved my back ache and felt so happy. Noura knows how to relief the pain and well experienced. I learned that the post natal massage also helps to circulate your blood, expelled wind, discharged blood clot and pushing the uterus back to its place. My tummy flatten after a few session and able to fit to my pre pregnancy clothes at the end of 2 weeks. After each session, I had a good sleep that helps to rejuvenate my body. I felt really good.

Not only her massage is skillful and well experienced, she is also helpful and share information about child raising. I'm not surprised that she had lots of clients from local to expats as she is really good. I would like to recommend her service of pre & post natal massage though I've not try her pre natal before. Noura have package for her pre & post natal massages. She also does post natal massage for C-Section. Please call Noura for information, her contact is 94345343. Worth trying!

Say, Thanks & Good Job Noura Sam!

Sincerely,
Raine Lucas