pre- pregnancy weight

purpur

Mummies out there, would like to know how long u all take to get back your pre - pregnancy weight after birth ??

Yeah quite fast , haha shocked .
Cause when I discharged from hosp I go weight myself ! Hahaha . All the way to 37 le . So I after give birth only heavy 2 kg :D

QikeLi

before pregnant was 43, pregnant was 69, after giving birth 59. now my baby is going a month old. im still at 55! really needs help. have already control my rice intake. but seems useless

felicity

Wah!! All of u very small size!!! *ashamed* I'm super heavy weight... So even when weight goes down fast still not ideal... Haha..

Pre-preg: around 67kg
Max at preg: around 78kg
1 week after delivered bb: around 69kg

vonniesia

Before pregnancy was 44kg, max at pregnancy was 53kg, now baby 6weeks old im 45kg le. Guess our age makes a difference too. Im turning 23 this yr. I believe those mummies whose weight went back v quickly, all are young mummies except for handful of exceptions. Really depends on individuals too. Back to pre pregnancy weight is one thing, back to pre pregnancy shape is another. Be sure to tone up your body shape too mummies! Jiayou!

magdalenechoo

wah all of you so lucky!

my pre-preg weight was 51kg, 1hr before giving birth i weigh was 75kg! (total gained 24kgs thru out my pregnancy!) - baby only weigh 3.5kg at birth
now my baby 9mths+ i still stuck at 58kg :(

eat less rice, less fats, almost zero snacks, do yoga. zzz!
any tips to share share? :p

vonniesia

I didnt really gain much, baby was 2.896kg when borned, and one week after delivery, i was 48kg already. Ate whatever was given to me(confinement food) during confinement, 3meals a day. One thing i did everyday and which i felt was my only effort to lose weight was to apply firming cream to my tummy and wearing the body shaper.

KLTan

After giving birth took me less then a week ... no appetite so lesser food intake plus FTM so stress over baby n BF ..

yup i think vonniesa is right i had my first kid when i was 18 turning 19. weighed 53kg before preg. Then my max weight was 57kg. discharge alr back to 53kg. When baby hit one month i was down to 48kg. started gaining weight when my first child hit 1year old For my second kid that i delivered this year 2 months before i turned 21, i was 52kg. Then my max weight was 54kg. one month after delivery i was down to 46kg. Baby is 3months old now and weight is stagnant at 46kg

vonniesia

@Purpur i started wearing one week after delivery once i started to feel better. Im afraid it might be a little too late if i wait until after confinement but i think it is fine to start wearing it during confinement cos my aunties didnt say anything. I was v eager to get back into shape.