Preference of age gap when TTC-ing for the next child ?

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
at least 2 years... less than that and things get really difficult (at least for me).

as for
.. If I'm unable to teach 1 kid the right way & path, I dun think I can for another..
parenting is really a journey... we all learn along the way. As each kid comes, we learn more skills and approaches as needed. If I had stopped just because I thought I wasn't doing a good job with the first kid, I'd have missed out on a lot of happiness and love. Plus its good to remember that we can only guide and give advice... we can't live their lives for them. Free choice is still very much a part of life!

Sheree

2-3 years old gap is just nice. Currently stop at 1 cos in Taiwan now and I rather give birth in Singapore when back in 2009. :tlaugh:

priscilla

For us, was like 2-3 years but not it looks like at least 4 years apart as we are ttcing. Hope baby will come soon.

i think 2 will be nice..

cos now my son is 4 yrs old, he is really active!
very tiring for me.. even though my hus n maid r there to help, he doesnt want them but me....

(=.=)

wilcris

I wan to have 3 yrs gap.. saw my cousin have 2 yrs gap.. more attention given to the elder den the younger one.. i do not know why either..

elaine01

preferbly 2 yrs ba. my sis & 1 also 2 yrs different we very close to each other also. but never tot of 2nd for now. tired...:tlaugh:
my sis & I 8 yrs, very close oso.

my sis, myself & my mum like sisters, not like mother & daughters:tlaugh:

Mrs ET

My hubby prefers "2 calendar yr" gap.. I preferred a shorter gap (1 yr apart if possible), so they can grow up and learn things together.. But my hubby's worried we might not be able to provide financial support to the kids in future, if the gap is too short. He always tell me, have to think in the long run, even if we can support #1 to Uni, the following yr, we might not be able to support #2 if he/she wants to go Uni as well..

I feel tat he thinks too far, but I've to agree with him on this lah.. So there goes my hope of having #2 this yr.. :tsad:

Amulet

i would prefer ard 4 - 5 yrs gap, where my firstborn is capable to doing her basic things herself, like cleanin up, getting dressed, eating..

thn i can focus abit more on the next baby..