Pregnancy Rashes anyone?

Yuki Miaka

i have rashes in my 28th weeks,,, tummy & thigh.... recently just went to gynae to get some cream to apply...

as for sleeping on the left side, it does help in blood circulation but you can only feel it very obvious when u r in your 3rd trimester and when your baby rapid growth... because this is the time where u can feel the heavy weight sit on ur tummy :)... so sleeping on the left side... somehow not so stress on the weight...

angel_audrey

on my first pregnancy, got rashes i think i was on my third trimester then, after i gave birth i got allergies on seafood.

pmiumiu

i got very bad rashes too and mine started when i was just a few weeks preg. then i was in between gynae visits and had to tahan the itch coz i dun dare to use steriod creams.

my gynae was shocked when i showed him the rashes on my neck, armpits (super embarassing when scratching in public), body, legs. then he prescribed me a cream to apply. also steriods but he assured me that it's ok to apply during pregnancy.

the itch was relieved quite quickly. so now and then i will still have the itch and i will quickly apply the cream to minimise my suffering.

my advise is to quickly go see ur gynae or a GP (mention that u are preg) for the prescribed cream ASAP if u have rashes. will safe u some pain and perhaps scars