Pregnancy Woes

Leanne

As for me, in my upcoming 39 weeks, i need to visit the washroom more often in the middle of my sleep. At least 1-2 times.

Having more leg cramps~~

& i can't walk long! No longer than 15 mins, else i'll complain of backache!! :(

Vone

Hi Leanne , Same here ~
I've been visiting the washroom in the middle of the night at least 2-3 times >_<
Having backaches and leg cramps too.. My morning sickness came back as well.. :(

Leanne

For my pregnancy, i do not have any morning sickness at all. Don't know is lucky or what. Cus DH like treat me as per normal :(

Vone, when you reached in the mid 3rd trim, you'll go to the washroom more often.. Somemore nowadays weather is rainy..

Vone

Lucky you~ I got horrible morning sickness from first month right up to the 5th month... stopped for a while and came back again.. ZzZzzZ
Alrdy having diffculties getting out of bed.. Tend to ache everywhere.. cant imagine what's going to happen in the mid of 3rd trim..

LoVeS

actually ur quite lucky to visit toilet more often at late stage of ur pregnancy. I started it when 5mth all the way.:001_302:

mae

for me, the beginning of preg and the last tri... alwis need to go toilet...
^5 dear...my colleagues before used to tell me, why not stick the toilet boil in your butt or wear a diaper instead. :tlaugh:

Ting

i think is normal ba..i oso frequent toilets in the night....normally i can slp thru...but during preggy,, bth!! canot tolerate...hehe.

ragdoll

I've got achy butt n back. Everytime I roll of the bed, I get a sharp stabbing pain in my left butt. When I sit cross legged on the floor and rock to my right, I get that stabbing pain too.
Am in my 32 week now, and my visits to the toilet is at least 5 times/night.
Gets breatheless and cant sleep well, feels like something is pressing on my chest. Is it normal?
Baby is also very active day in day out, so how much I sleep depends on how much she kicks. I only managed to sleep at 4+am last night coz she was kicking alot. Woke up at 845am coz she gave 'morning calls' too.

i m goin to give birth anytime soon next month..
really excited!!

-had morning sickness, up til the 5th month of my pregnancy.
-been having leg cramps since my 6th month pregnant.. pain!!!
-get tired really easily aft standing for more than 15 mins..
-i can feel the pain on my lower abdominal & pelvis area, whenever i toss & turn in bed..
-backache!
-will get breathless suddenly when watching tv & slping...
-& of course, frequent visits to the toilet.

I think that is most mum will come pass even myself oso have a very bad legs cramp esp midnight n oso going toilet very freq...