pregnant again. with little support from him

Hi all mummies, i just found out recently that I'm pregnant again with no.2 but husband don't seem to care. Told him about it, he say he will be responsible. But no action from his side. No help around the house, he nv give 家用. Our relationship is no good as he did get violent with me in the past.

I am thinking of getting a divorce but now with this new baby, I don't know what to do.

I scared with my pay, I can't afford to bring up 2 kids and I am clueless about how to bring up 2 kids at the same time. Abortion did cross my mind.

Mummies, what should I do? Feel really lost.

missyqiqi

For me I believe guys don't change even after marriage, they will only change when major things happen, but still is up to individual. I believe in loving urself more. So maybe its time to think of some back-up?
is ur support from ur family side is strong? If strong can seek for their help. Of coz I wouldn't encourage u to go through abortion coz no matter what is still a little life inside.
As for financial wise, it will tough and not easy, but u can seek help from government etc, it should be able to pull through. Coz I have one friend who have 3 kids, divorced, hubby didn't even give a single cent, but she manage to pull through and happily now, as 3 of her kids is already in Primary school, but got strong family support, not in terms of money but mother helps to take care of children when working.

simon73

sorry to say that if your husband never give allowance and being violent to, why did you still plan to have no.2 with him .. what is he doing then?

No offended..

AstroDad

Are you a working mom? If you are, i presume you are more financially independent. Seek moral support from your family memebers to tide you over this difficult period.