Pregnant and depressed

jojoki

thanks Carol, ...prayer really works.. His grace is made sufficient in my weakness ...:) U happen to be julian's mummy?

ling76

Jojoki - Sorry to hear you've been thru so much !! It must be really hard on you dealing with the mad boss u have at work & your irresponsible hubby. But Im glad you're still such a strong woman and I really salute to you ! Please take good care of your health for the sake of your baby & dont let ur irresponsible hubby stress u out too much. Let God handle evil people as vengeance is His. I came from a similar situation ( ex-bf got me pregnant & very irresponsible too). Though its hard to forget someone you once loved so much or even accept reality he is such a BAD person, but if u think in the long run, for the sake of the baby, who will he have a better life with ? Sometimes, stepfathers make BETTER father than REAL father, like in my case. My hubby came to accept my boy and I strongly believe it's God's grace that he could do that as most men would have turn their back on me.

jojoki

yes, i think u r a very brave woman too... as u decided to give life n love to ur baby. Many would have just aborted. Indeed the grace of God will not lead u to where His grace cannot keep u. I pray u n ur family will be blessed with happiness and love in abundance. :)