pregnant and working

charmel

Hi all, if one is working full time and pregnant but wish to leave the job because expecting no 2 n hence wanna stay and home to look after kids. Would building a blog shop generate enough for expenses? Also, if I quit before going maternity leave means no maternity leave n pay entitled.but I do not wish to return to work and then resign one back. Kindly advise what should one do.

In a dilemma. Sigh.

shelle86

Hi babe, i would think it's a wiser decision to quit your job when your online business is established. When you first start a business, there will be not much income and you might struggle for the first 3 months before you start getting business. And also what kind of online business will you be doing? Selling clothes/ baby stuff? Do take note that there will be lots of competitors doing the same as you. Maybe you can pm me and i can try helping you :)

deenamathew

hi, it is a very difficult decision to quit a job, but it is a great job to look after the kids rather than doing the other. So it is better to resign the job and look after the LO.

nana2014

If u thinking of quitting to look after ur kids, u need to weight if ur husband salary is able to support the whole family.
And yes, if u quit now, u wont be entitled to maternity leave.
A blog shop business might or not might be that profitable.
Need to weigh carefully all these factors before deciding.