Pregnant but... tester still show -ve???

i juz wanted to check will there be someone which is pregnant but tester still show -ve???? or how long will it take to show positive if is pregnant???:embarrassed:

anyone know if ML that morning will there be any affect on checking pregnant (as the menses have already late) on the same day???

Last edited:

PTB7476

i just wanted to check will there be someone which is pregnant but tester still show -ve???? or how long will it take to show positive if is pregnant???:embarrassed:

anyone know if ML that morning will there be any affect on checking pregnant (as the menses have already late) on the same day???
what makes you so sure that you are pregnant ? and
did the gynae say you are pregnant if yes you dun have to bother about those test

redjn

Fm what I know, normally the test will be more accurate when menses is late for abt 1 week. By then the test will be able to reflect. Like me, I took my test abt 2 weeks fm the lateness. But of course, the best is still go to a gynae to have a double assurance on the pregancy. :shyxxx:

Fm what I know, normally the test will be more accurate when menses is late for about 1 week. By then the test will be able to reflect. Like me, I took my test about 2 weeks fm the lateness. But of course, the best is still go to a gynae to have a double assurance on the pregancy. :shyxxx:
thks... i have went to see doctor.. and confirm again not pregnant... as my menses have been late a few month, doctor have giving me pill to eat... so that my menses will come in a few days time...

will try it again after my menses come....:Dancing_wub:

koyobi

my menes is late for a week but tested neg
canot be that i preg when my menes come very little rite

my menses is late abt 2 weeks..and when i took preg test, its negative :( so upset
don't give up... my last menses was on 20 Oct 2011.. and i test 2wk later when my mense was late... but is negative too... juz about 1 wk later... i test again... keke pregnant... now is my 3rd pregnant wif baby boy again.. haha 3 boys liao

dinida

don't give up... my last menses was on 20 Oct 2011.. and i test 2wk later when my mense was late... but is negative too... juz about 1 wk later... i test again... keke pregnant... now is my 3rd pregnant wif baby boy again.. haha 3 boys liao
Thanks jennifer for the encouragement. see how it goes..after 1 week if my menses still hvnt come, i will test again. i just worried that i will hv some issues. nowadys, hear alot of ladies out there having problems..its very scary haiz..

btw, congrats to you...as they say, girl or boy doesnt matter, as long as they are healthy and they sure are our precious little one :)

Thanks jennifer for the encouragement. see how it goes..after 1 week if my menses still hvnt come, i will test again. i just worried that i will hv some issues. nowadys, hear alot of ladies out there having problems..its very scary haiz..

btw, congrats to you...as they say, girl or boy doesnt matter, as long as they are healthy and they sure are our precious little one :)
yes i agree girl or boy doesn't matter... as long as they are healthy keke... i think if u wan to check is better to wait 2 wk later... cos when i test positive, i have some discharge the next day.. cos is due to too early checking... another doctor say i was not pregnant omg... and was ask to go KKH for blood test... and for blood test.. not only 1 time is many time hai and they can't give me a gd answer... i can't wait so i went back my own gynae.. which at thomson medical centre only check 1 time and was confirm i was pregnant and nothing was wrong to me...and i wouldnt go back to KKH to check liao..

dinida

yes i agree girl or boy doesn't matter... as long as they are healthy keke... i think if you want to check is better to wait 2 wk later... cos when i test positive, i have some discharge the next day.. cos is due to too early checking... another doctor say i was not pregnant omg... and was ask to go Kandang Kerbau Hospital for blood test... and for blood test.. not only 1 time is many time hai and they can't give me a good answer... i can't wait so i went back my own gynae.. which at thomson medical centre only check 1 time and was confirm i was pregnant and nothing was wrong to me...and i wouldnt go back to Kandang Kerbau Hospital to check ..
omg, is it so difficult to determine pregnancy? I thot its easy..did they tell youwhy the tests fail? how is ur pregnancy so far?

i was referring to home pregnancy test kit hehe. now im still abit hopeful. my menses not showing any sign of showing. im praying very hard hehe. im so envy when i see preggy mummies arnd..i miss being pregnant hehe.

omg, is it so difficult to determine pregnancy? I thot its easy..did they tell youwhy the tests fail? how is ur pregnancy so far?

i was referring to home pregnancy test kit hehe. now im still abit hopeful. my menses not showing any sign of showing. im praying very hard hehe. im so envy when i see preggy mummies arnd..i miss being pregnant hehe.
tat blu blu doctor say can't see anything inside, he scare is out lor... make me so scare... than test blood say is high but can't confirm... omg... than when my gynae check she still ask me... KKH doctor say can't see anything ?? so funny she say she already saw... and only 1 day difficult... hai...

btw.. but i keep having brown discharge.. after 4 mth ok liao keke... i also like pregnant cos can eat watever i wan...dont have to control haha...

dinida

hey jennifer, i just did a self-test again this week...still -ve :( :( ...my menses is already late near to 3 weeks. now, im tinking what should i do? im wondering why my menses still hvnt come..scared if got other problems.
im tinking to see my gynae...wat do u tink?

hey jennifer, i just did a self-test again this week...still -ve :( :( ...my menses is already late near to 3 weeks. now, im tinking what should i do? im wondering why my menses still hvnt come..scared if got other problems.
im tinking to see my gynae...wat do u tink?
is ur menses regular??? cos my menses is not regular and sometime my menses will delay up till 2 to 3 mth keke.. when i too stress.. and my sis have late for her mense for 3 mth after but then when she check than find out she was preggy for 1 mth keke... if u very scare.. than u can go see doctor first lor..

dinida

hmm after i gave birth to my daughter in 2009, my menses is quite regular. sumtimes will miss by a few days or max a week. but now, its almost 3 weeks liao! im tinking maybe i wait until next monday..if still no, then i will see my gynae next week..hopefully the gynae can give me good news haha

hmm after i gave birth to my daughter in 2009, my menses is quite regular. sumtimes will miss by a few days or max a week. but now, its almost 3 weeks liao! im tinking maybe i wait until next monday..if still no, then i will see my gynae next week..hopefully the gynae can give me good news haha
yes i agree...