Pregnant ladies who still driving, till when?

angiebaby

I'm 8 months pregnant now and im still drive to work, some ladies stop driving once they know they are pregnant, but i rather drive than take public transport.

My belly still far away from steering wheel and i think even if I'm 40 weeks my belly also wont touch the steering wheel...:001_302:

Guess I will drive still the last day or maybe I will drive into Gleneagle if hubby not at home when I going to give birth...

How about other mom to be?

luvjoanne

I'm 8 months pregnant now and im still drive to work, some ladies stop driving once they know they are pregnant, but i rather drive than take public transport.

My belly still far away from steering wheel and i think even if I'm 40 weeks my belly also wont touch the steering wheel...:001_302:

Guess I will drive still the last day or maybe I will drive into Gleneagle if hubby not at home when I going to give birth...

How about other mom to be?
I drove all the way till 39 weeks n stopped driving cos my workplace is really far, 30km away. N everytime I drove to wk, my colleagues will nag n nag at me cos they r afraid I might get into labour anytime lol.
Pls don't drive when u r in pain or having contractions though cos they can b really distracting n it's dangerous!

angiebaby

I drove all the way till 39 weeks n stopped driving cos my workplace is really far, 30km away. N everytime I drove to wk, my colleagues will nag n nag at me cos they r afraid I might get into labour anytime lol.
Pls don't drive when u r in pain or having contractions though cos they can b really distracting n it's dangerous!
if in pain i will call gleneagle ambulance...heehee...i think i will take leave one week before deliver

chrisgal

oh i drove car all the way till the last day of preggy days, as i'm giving birth right in the morning the very next day... hee... didnt affect me too much while preggy. no diff actually

BeingSingle

drive till baby comes out...coz i dont think tummy will touch the steering wheel.
but for long distance, back starts to hurt a little..

Rachelsg

my gynae sorta discourages driving but i had a friend who drove her way to TMC from work just before labour. a bit dangerous thou.

elise81

I drove myself to the hospital on both previous pregnancies cos hubby couldn't rush in time and the thought of ambulance never crossed my mind (stupid me).. lIt was only suspected contractions so wasn't bad at all.

I'm due next week and I am still driving. No intention to stop. My boys still need ah mat to drive them to school.... But yes, backache is a problem for distances more than 20mins.