Pregnant or not?

TriciaLim

I started feeling bloated for about a week now. My menses is usually quite regular (1 to 3 days difference the most) but it did not come for about 10 days now. I tested my urine this morning using the Watsons brand test kit.The result is negative. Does anyone experiencing the same as me and thinks you are pregnant even though result is negative? My body temp seems to have gone up for the past 2 days. I also have a slight tummy which i do not usually have in the past. I do occasionally feel sharp poking pain on the sides of my tummy, not sure if it is due to bloatedness. Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to be pregnant given the above symptoms? Thanks.

ling.er

Try test out again.Best is the 1st urine in morning
As myself miss for 5 days. Plan to buy kit to try later.
As I did hav cramp feeling too.

I started feeling bloated for about a week now. My menses is usually quite regular (1 to 3 days difference the most) but it did not come for about 10 days now. I tested my urine this morning using the Watsons brand test kit.The result is negative. Does anyone experiencing the same as me and thinks you are pregnant even though result is negative? My body temp seems to have gone up for the past 2 days. I also have a slight tummy which i do not usually have in the past. I do occasionally feel sharp poking pain on the sides of my tummy, not sure if it is due to bloatedness. Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to be pregnant given the above symptoms? Thanks.

Lorraine26

Hi. I just tested positive today, which is the 9th day after i missed my period. Though i tested negative 4 days ago. I'm not really sure what the cause is but i tested 7 strips today. 4 after i woke up, then 2 after lunch and 1 just after dinner.. all positive. Maybe u could try after a few more days