~ Pregnant with baby BOY vs Pregnant with baby GIRL ~

izanyzam

when pregnant with my girl, i had serious ms for the 1st 3mths. eat, vomit, eat vomit. lost bout 3kg!
Hi shiyi..Yah i went through the same thing when pregnant with my boy..But with this one,my MS not that bad..Just feel nauseous and tired all the time..!!

joeyinn

Congrats !!

I am a mother of 2 girls and 1 boy now.. my youngest daughter just about 3&half mths old.. :001_302:

Just to share ya.. when I pregnant girls.. I loved salty food.. while the boy time.. I craved for sweet things..

3 of them made me took alot of chocolates ^^ especially my boy.. almost everyday oso chocolates ^^

Luckily, no other sympthom like vomiting at all... so I really enjoy my pregnancy ^^:tlaugh:

PrincessAriel

When I was pregnant with my girl, I had an easy time with MS. My skin looked radiant and I really looked motherly according to my colleagues. My bump was quite small too (perhaps it was the first one). However, with my 2nd pregnancy and the 3rd (both boys), my face break out in flakes!!!! I mean the skin kept peeling off even with tonnes of moisturiser applied. Red patches around the mouth and looks so ugly. My skin has rashes and very dry and the last thing that happened to me (hopefully current pregnancy won't happen) is what only 1% of pregnant ladies get to have.
PUPPP. It's horrifying!
PUPPS: Pruritic Urticarial Papules and Plaques of Pregnancy

AngieTan

The differences for me : -

BOY : Love meat and rice... Must eat till very full each meal... Less meals but more portion... Nose grew very big... People commented I look very "man-ly" and like my brother (This part I hate most of cos!)...

GIRL : Love fish, noodles and soupy stuff... Don't eat as much in one meal but have more small meals... Not much changes to physical appearance... People commented I looked prettier... =P

No MS for both pregnancies...

missyqiqi

That's what my dad says too !

He said that if your face looks sweeter, then it's a girl.
If you face looks more to the boyish side, then it's a boy. :001_302:

that's what a lot of ppl told me! hehe.. but I got no idea. Coz currently having my first one, its a baby girl, currently 28 weeks due in Nov! :D

I don't have much MS, vomiting and bloated. Not a lot of weight put on even though i eat a lot (like 1 1/2 bowl of rice, but which is also my normal diet before pregnant),

Physically: According to my friends, i look radiant, prettier, neat (which is what my female boss said), no pimples, no oily face, bump consider small or ok compare to those supper big ones which I have seen before.

But I fall sick very badly during the 1st trim, after that no falling sick, but have nose blocked and phlegm on and off. But i will get sleepy when the clock strikes 930pm.. super on time :wong20:

As for craving for food, mostly is vegetables and fruits, I eat it almost 3 meals and eat more than 1 share so some times got gastric issues.