Pregnant with no.2 and very sick

Frenchkitty

I'm currently 5+weeks preggy w no.2 and I'm feeling super sick ;(
Got flu & sore throat for the entire week now, and cannot take antibiotics, only the normal med.
Also got no appetite at all, sometimes I think of my usual fav foods but I only wanna vomit.

Worse of all, I can't be with my son, gotta send him to my MIL place so I can sleep at home whole day.
Feel so sick and horrid, scared that my son will think Mummy doesn't want him anymore now that I got no.2 :(
My 1st pregnancy was a breeze and I didn't even know I was pregnant!

Anyone with 2 or more kids same feeling?

xiaodaisy

how old is ur first kid ..if ur eldest kid is big enuff to understand , slowly explain to ur kid =)

i also sleep whole day long with doing nthing at home

don worry , usually it will last till 2nd trim and will end and u can fetch ur kid back with u =) cheer up

I was pregnant with #2 when #1 was four months old! now my #2 is two mths old, its tiring n important left with no choice but to enrollment him in childcare so i can conserve more energy to care for my newborn . very guilty but sometimes u muz rest more so u have energy to care for them. enjoy urn pregnancy babe!

Frenchkitty

Thanks everyone for your replies. Went to see my gynae this morning and he said by scan im about 6 weeks exactly. He could only see the gestational sac but no fetal heartbeat/ fetus yet. He asked me to go back 2 weeks later for a better scan... -___-

Now very worried, what a Lon 2-weeks wait!

newmum80

Congra frenchkitty mummy, i had the same issue when i am preg with #2, ppl always said it will get easier after #1 but mine wasnt. I couldnt stomach down and often vomit after food. I lose weight for 1st and 2nd trimster and it only gets better after mid of 2nd trimseter. Some said maybe bcos it is opposite sex hence having a differences. But i also noticed my #2 preg, i dun anyhow eat or shd i said i cant, maybe my little princess very particular with what is stomach down. :p

Yuhua

Thanks everyone for your replies. Went to see my gynae this morning and he said by scan im about 6 weeks exactly. He could only see the gestational sac but no fetal heartbeat/ fetus yet. He asked me to go back 2 weeks later for a better scan... -___-

Now very worried, what a Lon 2-weeks wait!
Hello Frenchkitty, i pray to god that everything will turn out well for you in 2 weeks time. Believe in god, have faith! My 2nd pregnancy was also worse than my 1st, esp the 1st trim. I did prenatal yoga in my second trim and onwards, and alls well then. Stay positive and strong :)

rellako

hello, just to share that my second pregnancy is also much worse than my first. i vomitted everyday, twice per day for the first trimester. even fainted outside a few times..scared my husband to shit man hahaha. i slp with a plastic bag under my pillow every night.. omg. the thought of it even makes me freak out now. now even i hit my second trimester, i do feel nausea and vomitted too. i do agreed that it MAY be a different gender thingy.

eat whatever you feel like eating (so long as its not alcohol etc haha!) as it helps to curb your MS better. hang on.. everything will be over soon. u can take anti nausea med from your gynae too. every pregnancy is different, thats why its special. jiayou!! pregnancy is nv easy, thats mother love is noble. hehe!

Jess828

oh dear, all the best. hope you feel better soon. don't feel guilty about your son, taking care of your health is just as important. the faster you recover, the faster you'll be able to take care of him and the little one in your tummy. God Bless!

missyqiqi

hugz frenchkitty, my sister also had worse 2nd pregnancy.. she vomit all the way till late 2nd trimester. She is skinny as a bone, she only put on weight during the confinement period. So u r not alone. her gynae do a lot test for her coz she's not putting on weight, one period of time she also losing weight.

So she will just eat whatever she can, even tibits coz no choice otherwise totally no intake.

Ekari: I heard it before but for taking care of baby not for pregnancy .. :p

xuandy

I'm currently 5+weeks preggy w no.2 and I'm feeling super sick ;(
Got flu & sore throat for the entire week now, and cannot take antibiotics, only the normal med.
Also got no appetite at all, sometimes I think of my usual fav foods but I only wanna vomit.

Worse of all, I can't be with my son, gotta send him to my mother in law place so I can sleep at home whole day.
Feel so sick and horrid, scared that my son will think Mummy doesn't want him anymore now that I got no.2 :(
My 1st pregnancy was a breeze and I didn't even know I was pregnant!

Anyone with 2 or more kids same feeling?

Hi frenchkitty, I hope I am not too late.
:001_302:

I was having flu and sore throat, therefore I have the dizzy spell and already feel like vomit, so not knowing which is which, I did a test and found out that i was pregnant. But at the same time I am down with all the virus.

I went to see my gynae, and he explain now that we are preggy and sick, our body take longer time to recover cause basically the immune system has all slown down as now we have another baby sharing "the whatever we have" in our body. I took 2 weeks to recover!

I know the feeling, with morning sickness, and heavy head + throat that sore, it definately not a good feeling, but hang on there gals!

Hope you are on the way to recover and your lao da can come back and company you soon

Nur Amirah Lim

HI everyone,i am also pregnant with #2,my #1 is now 13months ,but she is very very clingy to me recently,as i am not working,looking aft her myself,i feel more tired looking aft her than working,i have no help from anyone,can i ask,isit okie to put her in childcare at this age?Cos i have heard they will get sick easily ,and loss weight...sigz..i am so confused aft i knw i am pregnant again,cos i plan to go back work..