(Preloved) Black Maternity Dress - In New And Good Condition - SGD $20

kaimono

black_maternity_dress.jpg

(Preloved) Black Maternity Dress - SGD $20 Only !!

Sweet little dress that carries you from work to dinner and can also be worn during weekends too. Round neck scoopline with gathers adds a touch to the dress and empire satin fabric adds on a classy touch to the dress.

- Machine washable.
- Suitable from first trimester to fullterm.
- Cotton/Spandex.
- Color = Black.

Dress size: Large size.
Around the bust: Up to 40 inches.
Length from underarm: 31 inches.

Bought Price: SGD $36.
Discounted Price: SGD $20.

I only wear it once. Still looks new and in good condition. Washed and kept in dry clean place. Can pay by internet bank transfer, ATM transfer or written cheque. Will send out by registered post, once payment is received. Postage is free. Only selling it to those staying in Singapore.

Please email or PM me, if interested.

View larger photo at http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj545/sgkaimono/black_maternity_dress.jpg

Thanks, need to clear my wardrobe! :we2cute:

If you buy it from me, I am also giving away 1 pack of brand new 20 pieces of Avent disposable self-adhesive breast pads for free. Never used before. Unopened package.

Last edited:

kaimono

Still available!! Now reduced to $15. Made of good quality.

If you buy it from me, I am also giving away 1 pack of brand new 20 pieces of Avent disposable self-adhesive breast pads for free. Never used before. Unopened package.

Last edited:

kimyen

View attachment 71184

(Preloved) Black Maternity Dress - SGD $20 Only !!

Sweet little dress that carries you from work to dinner and can also be worn during weekends too. Round neck scoopline with gathers adds a touch to the dress and empire satin fabric adds on a classy touch to the dress.

- Machine washable.
- Suitable from first trimester to fullterm.
- Cotton/Spandex.
- Color = Black.

Dress size: Large size.
Around the bust: Up to 40 inches.
Length from underarm: 31 inches.

Bought Price: SGD $36.
Discounted Price: SGD $20.

I only wear it once. Still looks new and in good condition. Washed and kept in dry clean place. Can pay by internet bank transfer, ATM transfer or written cheque. Will send out by registered post, once payment is received. Postage is free. Only selling it to those staying in Singapore.

Please email or PM me, if interested.

View larger photo at http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj545/sgkaimono/black_maternity_dress.jpg

Thanks, need to clear my wardrobe! :we2cute:

Please advise if still available?
Best price?