prenatal massage

mmy_bby

Hi i just gaf birth few months ago..i have this good massue who tended to be before i gaf birth and after i gaf birth. She does pre-natal and post natal massage, for the pre-natal it is $40 an hour..her post natal massage cost $35 dollars an hour with a minimum of 10 sessions..( for me i'm very kiasu,i signed up for 20 session which is a resonable $700 !! ) it's all worth it as i lost 4 inches of my belly! i would recommend her of anyone is keen let me know..

cheers!

Ashbaby

Alot of pregnancy stuff are really up to personal ref, while some pple religiously follow while some pple dont give a damn.

For me, I had a prenatal massage at 7 mth, my back was then killing me. My massage lady gave me a 1.5 hours of massage and i felt so much better after it. She also massage my belly, before she did it, she talk to my BB and feel whether my tummy is hard or not. Im perfectly fine with it, so its my BB. During my antenatal classes, if BB dont like certain pple to touch them, the tummy will become hard. So i guess it all boils down to the professionalism of the massage lady.

kathyrick

just sharing..
Charlie's Angels Qualified,Experience Aunties massage skill and technique in my opinion is the very best
prenatal & postnatal massage.
I have had a massage with various massage ladies with my 1st baby being recommend to
and have found no one who compares to the massage I have had 2nd baby with charlies angels massage aunties.
their techniques work in prenatal massage helps my leg, hip & my back pain is incredible.
very good full body massage from head to toes,also incredible. .
I would recommend Charlies Angels to anyone in need of real “Best” massage ladies.
I can finally stop hunting around for a massage ladies I trust!"
Try them, you will be glad you did." Mdm Jumie( 9165 2026 )Mdm Izah( 8452 9747 )Mdm Marz( 8205 6426 ).