prenatal massage

Hi mummies,

I just want to know whether is it a must to have prenatal
and postnatal massage?

Thank you
=)
Hi it's not a must to have prenatal massage as prenatal massage is for mummies who really wish to find a way to relieve of the aches n pains during pregnancy and it can only be done 5th month onwards. As for post natal, it is to help mummies to expel wind, push up the womb, tighten up the tummy after birth. Most mummies who went thru post natal massage said it helps alot but there are also mummies who didn't do post natal massage at all after delivery. It's up to individual. And for post natal massage it depends on the type of birth method you went thru. If natural you can start the massage a week after u delivery but for c sect it's about 2-4 weeks after delivery n your wound has to be healed before massage session can start. : )

Thank you marchbear83,

I guess I will start my massage after I give birth.. As I heard
it will also help U to lose weight faster..

Thank u!!
:)

Rachelsg

Hi it's not a must to have prenatal massage as prenatal massage is for mummies who really wish to find a way to relieve of the aches n pains during pregnancy and it can only be done 5th month onwards. As for post natal, it is to help mummies to expel wind, push up the womb, tighten up the tummy after birth. Most mummies who went thru post natal massage said it helps alot but there are also mummies who didn't do post natal massage at all after delivery. It's up to individual. And for post natal massage it depends on the type of birth method you went thru. If natural you can start the massage a week after u delivery but for c sect it's about 2-4 weeks after delivery n your wound has to be healed before massage session can start. : )

Hi i am having shoulder aches due to difficulty in sleeping at night. :( Do you have any contacts to recommend?
Thanks!

pipilili

Hello mummies and MTBS

Can recommend good post natal ladies who are able to return back to your almost original weight????:001_302::001_302:

lydiaveroni

i went for a prenatal massage at serangoon gardens called tamarind spa. 1 hr- $78 damn ex. u buy package is buy 6 free 1 i think. but it was really gooood. my backache went off for more than 1 week. maybe i'll go again next week. cos the house-call massage need to wait till 24 weeks.

pearlie08

i would like to reccommend this lady who massages me for almost a year now..

i took her from the time she worked for House of traditional javanese massage.I find her good because she helped me to conceive via massages! I have PCOS which gynae said i've to go thru ops to clear up the "clogged" areas b4 trying to conceive else its a slim chance but this lady told me not to go for the ops and in 3mths after she massaged me..i conceived,thank god!

prenatal massage by her is good as i now, in end of 2nd trimester,keep having cramps at my legs and she's my mrs-fix-it! will take her for post natal too as she reccomends 2wks to 1mth to loose weight and get back to normal. Best of all her charges inclusive transport fee.

pm me if any mummies needs her k..

kurniya

i would like to reccommend this lady who massages me for almost a year now..

i took her from the time she worked for House of traditional javanese massage.I find her good because she helped me to conceive via massages! I have PCOS which gynae said i've to go thru ops to clear up the "clogged" areas before trying to conceive else its a slim chance but this lady told me not to go for the ops and in 3mths after she massaged me..i conceived,thank god!

prenatal massage by her is good as i now, in end of 2nd trimester,keep having cramps at my legs and she's my mrs-fix-it! will take her for post natal too as she reccomends 2wks to 1mth to loose weight and get back to normal. Best of all her charges inclusive transport fee.

pm me if any mummies needs her k..

hi, can pm me her name and contact? are her charges expensive? thanks for your help..