PT maid needed in Yishun..

ppong001

Hi everyone..
i need some recommendation for part time maid in Yishun. Only weekends as i'm working from Mon to Fri. i'm staying in a 3 room flat.. therefore looking at a min of 3-4 hours and a rate of $10/hr only.

Simple Task:
- Ironing
- Washing Clothes with washing machine
- Vacuum and mopping
- Wash 2 toilets
- Clean Windows Grills and Furniture
- Arrange Clothings (Fold/ Hang/ Keep)
- Change Bedsheet (master bedroom only)
- other Ad Hoc duties

coco^v^

Sorry to ride on your thread. I am also looking for one in the same area too. Appreciate any good recommendation.

fern

u can try "Win" - she charges $12 per hr and she herself stays in Yishun. She is myammese chinese. Number is 8305 5666

coco^v^

you can try "Win" - she charges $12 per hr and she herself stays in Yishun. She is myammese chinese. Number is 8305 5666
Thanks for the recom and if you do not mind, can pm me more details/info of her pls and are you currently using her? TIA.

ppong001

anymore? cos my place quite small and i only need her to clean masterned room, kichen and living room.. so i only willing to pay $10 per hr..

leefionyap

you can try "Win" - she charges $12 per hr and she herself stays in Yishun. She is myammese chinese. Number is 8305 5666
Hi,

i staying in woodland, i also looking for a PT maid. Are you using Win?
can you kindly pm me about her?

Tks.

Hii all , I do have a Experienced Cleaner staying in Yishun. However,rates are from $12 onwards,for a 3 room flat onwards.

Please feel free to call me at 81500630 for a discussion.

Thanks ! :Dancing_wub:

ppong001

Just got a PT maid already.. she came on Sunday for 4 hours and charge me only $45.. No agent fees nothing more.. and she work for extra 15mins to help finish all the things i told her to do.
She help me vacumme, mop iron, wash, clean furniture and window grills in 4 hours. Service not so bad if not fussy.. the only thing is that she can only commuicate in Chinese.. and she'd willing to travel anywhere.
For those interested, can contact me at 9656 9774 cos she coming this sunday to my place and i'll ask her if she can take up more jobs in a week..

Thanks for all responds and reply in this thread....

~~ TREAD CLOSE~~ I found a PT maid liaozz

vanessa@squeeky

SQUEEKY CLEANING SERVICES provides part-time local/PR domestic helpers island wide to help you with your day-to-day CLEANING WOES! such as sweeping/vacuuming & mopping your entire apartment, washing of toilets, ironing, laundry services on a daily, weekly or fortnightly at a reasonable rate.

Allergic to dust??? Rather spend your precious time in a much more worthwhile manner???
We provide monthly spring cleaning services: Wiping windows & grills, cleaning your ceiling fans/stand fans, cleaning of cabinets and wardrobes, etc

Having functions, parties or event? Please don't hesitate to call us. We'll be ready to lend you a helping hand during your event & clean up your 'pre-party' & 'post-party' hassle too!!!

Thank you.

Best Regards,

SQUEEKY CLEANING SERVICES

clipon35

I find that some user here are spamming.When I sms "Win" . The sms reply. " Who give this num ?" When I reply saying I got the number from forum. There's no reply anymore.

Tinaneo

you may check with some of the cleaning company. Some of them do have good rate and services. my friends have use this cleaning company called dust matters for some time and have been telling us their rate are cheaper than some company and their service are excellent. I recently just sign up with them a package of once weekly cleaning service for my mum. The cleaner is always on time and do what ever needed. service is good and very polite. you may check their website at www.dust-matters.com.sg. think the website have the contact.

mau733n

Hi ladies...

My mum recently took up some cleaning jobs & the families who trialed her were very satisfied. Currently she has 4 families each on Mon/Tue/Sat/Sun. If you are looking for a PT cleaner in Yishun/Sembawang/Woodlands, do email me. Her charges are normal minimum 4 hrs at $50. mau733n@gmail.com.

Shelly

Re: PT maid needed in Sembawang

Hi, im looking for PT maid at Sembawang area, only weekend. Doing simple tasks eg
- Ironing (add-hoc)
- Vacuum and mopping
- Wash 2 toilets
- Clean Windows Grills and Furniture
- Change Bedsheet (master bedroom only, add-hoc)
- other Ad Hoc duties

Hi there, u might want to try calling flawless cleaning @9239 5868
With a team of responsible cleaners to help solve ur cleaning woes.
Good luck.

Here's a VERY IMPORTANT ADVICE TO ALL.

If you employ a foreign "part-time" maid, domestic helper, they musteither be
- Singaporeans /w compulsory CPF contributions (so that they can get governmentworkfare bonus)
- Singapore PRs /w compulsory CPF contributions (so that they can getgovernment workfare bonus)
OR
Cleaners WITH PROPER WORK PERMITS DIRECTLY UNDER THE PAYROLL of the cleaningcompany.

If they do not get their CPF, they can go to CPF Board tosue you and you will be liable for criminal charge. Even if they ‘agree’ totake cash in private, if things go sour between you and them, they may ‘stilldecide’ to go to CPF Board to sue you and CPF will still go after you.

Any filipino / Indonesian/ or other country maids working OUTSIDE theiroriginal employer's houses ARE DEEM TO BE CONDUCTING IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES, canbe ARRESTED and CHARGED in SINGAPORE COURT and DEPORTED BACK TO THEIR HOMECOUNTRY.

The employment agencies supplying such 'part-time maids' are liable of up toS$80,000 fine by MOM and the house owner employing the part-time services ofthe filipino / Indonesian / or other country 'part-time' maids is also liableto be fined up to S$15,000 by MOM. Pleading 'ignorance' is not an excuse ofviolating Singapore Law.

MOM Officers are stepping up their inspections from 500 to 5,000 per year.

You have been warned. It doesn't pay to pay less for illegal maids.
Look for cleaning companies who only supply Singaporean or PR helpers, ORforeign helpers with PROPER WORK PERMITS. These come at a premium cost, but atleast you can be assured you are acting in accordance with Singapore Law andyou can sleep in peace. More and more have been caught and charged.