PUKU push walker/Fisherprice Walker to Wagon

Is it necessary mummies? When your bb learning to stand and walk? my princess still cannot stand on her own, she holds sofa, tv console for support, now she doesn't like to be in her walker and when we try to hold and support her she pushes us away, only wanna hold her walker or big bean bag to push and move forward, ( i hold the walker tight cos i worry she might just push forward and fall ). so was thinking is it necessary for me to buy that so she can hold and support while standing and pushing forward? cos she don't let me stand behind her even if i didn't touch her she will just push me away or beat me. damn guai lan. lol.. :Dancing_wub:

Hahaha i went to buy it today! Really good! Can tighten the front wheels so it only move when bb push it. Shes trying to walk and she love it! Not a bad investment I think . $39.90 only. Haha

marshmallows

Hi may I know which one u bought that can tighten the front wheels? Cos I read reviews on the FP walker to wagon and alot commented that the wheels are too fast for early walkers and some other design flaws like not enough space for the child's feet in front as they walk etc. Am looking for a push walker to entertain my boy. TIA!