Pull up Pants

peanuts

Just came back from NTUC ...

Come to think of it, Nepia is only comparable to DryPantz in price when we are talking about Size L ...
For Size XL, Nepia's price is closer to that of MamyPoko ... if not even higher.
The pic is for normal L size paste on diaper not pull up pants.One thing about this brand the colour of the package is the same thats why mislead u.

The pull up pants packaging is like a bag with big handles

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
autumn82 said:
I prefer mamypoko~~~! BesT.. Huggies cutting too small for DS.. Always leak.
I also agree with both arms held high high ... but price-wise, I'd still stick to DryPantz.

Talking about Huggies leakage, I once had to buy a pair of pants to change my son out of his thoroughly wet one ... luckily, we were in Suntec.
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

peanuts said:
The pic is for normal L size paste on diaper not pull up pants.One thing about this brand the colour of the package is the same thats why mislead u.

The pull up pants packaging is like a bag with big handles
Oh really ... then I think there were only Size XL in my NTUC, where Nepia Pull-Ups are concerned.
But I think the misleading came about becoz the pricing for both types were $17.20 ... or did my eyes play tricks on me again?

That said, I think Nepia is in the same price range as MamyPoko then ... rather than the same price range as DryPantz.
:brolleyes: :brolleyes:

Last edited:

rainy5

hi

would like to correct on the nepia delivery prices, they charge $15 per pack regardless of diaper or pullups and sizes. It is definitely cheaper compared to buying from ntuc when there is no diaper promo. I have been using nepia on my girl from 2 months onwards and she is now 19 months :)

peanuts

hi

would like to correct on the nepia delivery prices, they charge $15 per pack regardless of diaper or pullups and sizes. It is definitely cheaper compared to buying from ntuc when there is no diaper promo. I have been using nepia on my girl from 2 months onwards and she is now 19 months :)
Hi, is the tel no. still the same at 6 226 2650? if $15 / PACK then it is so much cheaper as compare to from Ntuc.Will consider to order.

Drypant design is very V cut, i notice my nephew has the full accumulation of urine right at the bottom making it difficult when walking and running.The urine does not seems to spread evenly.

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
peanuts said:
Hi, is the tel no. still the same at 6 226 2650? if $15 / PACK then it is so much cheaper as compare to from Ntuc.Will consider to order.

Drypant design is very V cut, i notice my nephew has the full accumulation of urine right at the bottom making it difficult when walking and running.The urine does not seems to spread evenly.
No wonder they say "one man's meat is another man's poison".
:biggrin: :biggrin:

I actually thought this feature in DryPantz was good ... coz I know his little ass would not come into contact with the urine, whether it has been effectively membraned off or not ... plus that big saggy deposit leaves no doubt that it's time to change his diaper.
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Mab0oLine

find mamy poko e best. drypers nt v gd. huggies alright.

wanna try nepia soon bt e design nt nice leh.. hehe..

hw many pcs r there in nepia size L ar??

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Sachindra said:
Hi Mummies. Hope you will support me and my group of teacher friends in this venture we are about to step into. All of us are trained early childhood education teachers keen on doing something different. That is conducting preschool enrichment classes for kids 18mths to 6 years such as Speech & Drama, Phonics/Creative Reading & Writing and Toddler development classes in the comfort of the children’s own home and under the parents or adult supervision. This way, parents will know what the kids are learning and the kids will not tire themselves having to travel up and down. And it will save the parents time of fetching their kids to and fro from various classes. The toddler development classes are already running. Response is not bad. Now we are targeting for the older group of kids for the reading and drama classes. Preferably in groups so that more fun is involved. And definitely fees will be reasonable. If you are interested to know more, please email me at priya.sachi@yahoo.com
For a "trained early childhood education teacher", you sure lack the social grace & netiquette ... do you know what is spamming?
In the first place, what has "pull up pants" gotta do with your venture? Why are you desperately forcing us to read your publicity stunt?
:bmad: :bmad: