Pumping questions!!! Help!!!!

velvetberry

Hi mummies, some questions regarding breast pumping. Wonder if anyone can help... I have been pumping fir 2 months, bt only recently, the pump time needed to achieve a letdown has dramatically increased. It used to take me 30 mins to empty both breast, bt niw, one gr down w road m they r nt empty..I haven change in schedule n I still latch twice a day.. Help!! Om going back to work soon..

erm... I spent almost/ more than half hr to pump oso before back to work... after start to work, I used 20min to pump during lunch time at office.. then after back to home only use longer time to pump again...

velvetberry

Bt 20 mins means u won't empty the breast? Will that nt signal to your body that less milk is required, thus it makes less?

no choice cox at office only can pump during lunch time, after back to home, pump longer time to empty and midnight also wake up and pump every 4 hours, so the supply still there.. eat as much as I can just like during pregnant oso.. so far my weight go back to be4 preg, even lower than be4...

I think when the supply are there, it wont suddenly drop a lot as long as got regular time to pump after work..